Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was valued around that amount before covid market. Foolish Ed rather back him over the manager though thinking he is a genius

He is/was only worth what a team is prepared to pay for him... He's been angling for a move for a couple of years or more now. Despite Zidanne allegedly wanted him (and Juve's name is always being mentioned too), yet he's still there...

Our initial pricetage for Eriksen was around 100m we accepted 17m in the end..... I suspect, behind any bravado, if Utd could have broken even on him they'd have ripped yer arm off.

What other players are better on fifa and YouTube than they are in real life?
They'll have to replace him with some one else who's down with the kids..

He is/was only worth what a team is prepared to pay for him... He's been angling for a move for a couple of years or more now. Despite Zidanne allegedly wanted him (and Juve's name is always being mentioned too), yet he's still there...

Our initial pricetage for Eriksen was around 100m we accepted 17m in the end..... I suspect, behind any bravado, if Utd could have broken even on him they'd have ripped yer arm off.
mind telling you mate Harry Maguire cost 80M around the same period despite being shite for leicester although he did put decent performance for England at WC . Paul Pogba, who put man of the match performance in WC final , easily worth around 150m that time

mind telling you mate Harry Maguire cost 80M around the same period despite being shite for leicester although he did put decent performance for England at WC . Paul Pogba, who put man of the match performance in WC final , easily worth around 150m that time
Behave.

They would not have recouped the 80m that they paid for him.

Maguire is 10x worse a signing than Pogba is.

He’s easily the most protected player in the country, from Paul Merson having to withdraw his honest assessment of him to Being given a TV interview to clear his name after his Greek shenanigans, and now DDG getting the blame for the 3rd goal, when Maguire should’ve just cleared it like any defender worth his salt on the front post would.

£130mil on Maguire and AWB. Jesus Christ.

Raiola shouldn’t be talking smack about OGS like that, but then again, it’s hardly a wrong opinion. Pogba needs to leave ASAP so everyone can have a new whipping boy for Utd’s troubles (I predict it will be Greenwood). If he goes to Juve or PSG, I expect some revisionist takes on him within 2 years. There has not been a more polarising player in the Prem ever.

Maguire is 10x worse a signing than Pogba is.

He’s easily the most protected player in the country, from Paul Merson having to withdraw his honest assessment of him to Being given a TV interview to clear his name after his Greek shenanigans, and now DDG getting the blame for the 3rd goal, when Maguire should’ve just cleared it like any defender worth his salt on the front post would.

£130mil on Maguire and AWB. Jesus Christ.

Raiola shouldn’t be talking smack about OGS like that, but then again, it’s hardly a wrong opinion. Pogba needs to leave ASAP so everyone can have a new whipping boy for Utd’s troubles (I predict it will be Greenwood). If he goes to Juve or PSG, I expect some revisionist takes on him within 2 years. There has not been a more polarising player in the Prem ever.

Lets face it, if Maguire was black with a funny haircut hed be getting slaughtered every game.

How do you explain the different treatment. Both world record fees. Both flopped. Wheres the hate for Maguire?
Pogba didn’t flop per se he’s just been underwhelming and too inconsistent. I want him gone From the prem because It’s boring for me listening to the extreme takes on him.

DI Maria couldn’t save utd
LVG couldn’t save Utd
Falcao, Alexis, Lukaku couldn’t save Utd
Zlatan couldn’t save Utd
Mourinho couldn’t save Utd.

if you think it’s are going to become a club with a much better culture with Bruno “hero ball” Fernandes leading the way you’re in for a nasty shock.

Pogba didn’t flop per se he’s just been underwhelming and too inconsistent. I want him gone From the prem because It’s boring for me listening to the extreme takes on him.

DI Maria couldn’t save utd
LVG couldn’t save Utd
Falcao, Alexis, Lukaku couldn’t save Utd
Zlatan couldn’t save Utd
Mourinho couldn’t save Utd.

if you think it’s are going to become a club with a much better culture with Bruno “hero ball” Fernandes leading the way you’re in for a nasty shock.

The reason they are crap is a) the board are shit b) everytime they lose a game the fans and media want the manager sacked.

But...they arnt far of being a top 4 club again. All they need is another transfer window and a good manager.

Cavani, Greenwood, Rashford, Martial, Pogba, Van Der Beek, Matic, Fernandes. A top manager would get a tune out of that lot.

Lets face it, if Maguire was black with a funny haircut hed be getting slaughtered every game.
Why bring race into it.?? Pogba has been shit for the 4-5 years since joining utd. Seems to be poison in dressing room. I think hes been getting away with murder because hes a social media star and has new haircuts. He hasnt done anything stand out for utd. Simple. Maguire has been shit for them over a shorter period. Im sure its coming for him too

How do you explain the different treatment. Both world record fees. Both flopped. Wheres the hate for Maguire?
Maguire doesn't do weird things off the pitch like Pogba, perfect example is what his agent said two days ago.

Amd then the comments about hoe he feels great in France NT unlike at United etc. I could go on and on. Don't tell me it's racist thing.

Back
Top Bottom