Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not a photoshop :D
_124893487_7e3aa214-af20-4ac6-9093-251bb4f21374.jpg

I was wondering about that.

I was watching the BBC News Channel earlier, when Anita McVeigh suddenly apologised for something on the ticker that may have offended Manchester United fans.

She didn't say what was written on it, she just said that somebody was being trained up on how to put text onto the ticker, and somehow what they wrote accidentally found its way onto the live ticker.

There are no accidents with football fans.

Well paid fall guy for their disastrous season. They want to absolve Ole, the club legend huge part of the liability. The power that be at the club that used Ole all those years as their yes man, has a scapegoat in Rangnick for losing top 4 to distract Man U fan from the fact that they lost out on a world class in Don Conte. They bought themselves time to get a new yes man in. Can't have a strong manager to expose them. Let's get a DOF and set him up for failure instead. McLaren back as assistant manager for the new manager is a red flag for me.

I don’t understand this. I thought this was the whole reason he was the interim manager?

He has started to point the finger and blame players for United’s performance, and now once again those players have too much power and have forced the club to abandon him. It seems astonishing that those same players who have been crap this season are still in a position of strength to dictate who can come in and look after the club

I don’t understand this. I thought this was the whole reason he was the interim manager?

He has started to point the finger and blame players for United’s performance, and now once again those players have too much power and have forced the club to abandon him. It seems astonishing that those same players who have been crap this season are still in a position of strength to dictate who can come in and look after the club

Doubt it was the players, Ten Hag basically said that he doesn't need to work with him

Back
Top Bottom