Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree but this time he is right.. All Neville wants to do is blame the owners but it's the players that need to look at themselves.
For me, it's both.

The Glazers are vampires sucking money out of the club, and making dumb appointments.

The players, as their failure to win second balls and the running stats showed, don't give a flying fuck.

Conte would have sorted them, and chucked out half the squad.

But thankfully he's in charge of the famous Spurs.

You don't create world-class players playing in a shit league. By your logic, other "shit" leagues should be producing plenty of top-class players.
PSV also produced a few class players
But that's what Ajax do. Ajax have an amazing youth setup, coaching, scouting, they have been among the best in the world at producing talent for decades. But the league is poor (probably in part because Ajax swallow most of the talent) and I think that makes it much harder for a coach to come from Ajax and try and do the same thing in the Premier League, which is the toughest league.

You saw the same thing with De Boer at Palace.

I agree but this time he is right.. All Neville wants to do is blame the owners but it's the players that need to look at themselves.

The whole thing's fucked......

New Chairman > Ole sacked > Ragnick brought in to assess the rebuild from the front line > Ragnick fired so this new DOF joker (who got caught in a tiktok scam!) can do the rebuild > Rebuild = Eriksen & Martinez

Owner - Cunts
Upper management - The clown-show continues
Players - 90% rubbish or toxic.

ETH - Might not be 'the guy' but he's just the latest to be thrown to the wolves.

full

Last edited:
For me, it's both.

The Glazers are vampires sucking money out of the club, and making dumb appointments.

The players, as their failure to win second balls and the running stats showed, don't give a flying fuck.

Conte would have sorted them, and chucked out half the squad.

But thankfully he's in charge of the famous Spurs.

Conte might have steadied the ship last season but he'd have walked round about now......

ETH is not being sufficiently backed.... Conte wouldn't play that shit.

So TalkSport have an actual Man U show now; hosted by Goldbridge.....

How's that for Media bias! .......Their own fucking show!!!

.......Either that or they've pre-emptively, mercilessly sharpened the knives in anticipation of this season being the trainwreck to end all trainwrecks.......

Back
Top Bottom