Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So in 2 weeks time, the transfer window will close:
Scenario 1: He stays at ManU and he will say I never wanted to leave and that's the truth.
Scenario2: He leaves Manu and he will say I wanted to leave and that's the truth.

No chance the Glaziers are selling now, why would they?

Wishful thinking from a Man U fan who has written it to get clicks from their fanbase because he knows it’s an easy way to win a click
One thing that is 1005 certain is that they do not care about the Club, the only care they have is earning money. To this end they could stay just as they are because they get paid handsomely every single year but equally to sell for +$6b they also stand to make $6b (seeing as they bought the Club for $0). I don't know enough about their other affairs outside of Utd but +$6b profit is not to be sniffed at too.

Dyche_IN.

Na got to be the big guns

Sam Allardyce England GIF

Back
Top Bottom