Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Having solskjaer as coach then getting frozen out damaged his confidence. Would have had more freedom to express himself with us under poch. Mind you conte and Mourinho were in charge different matter. Seem like a bad dream conte and Mourinho.

He was 40m quid down the shitter..... Even his former gaffa ETH has no time for him.

Never rated him tbh. Didnt stand out when we played against ajax in 2019 semi both legs. Van der beek did though. He was a fool choosing united over us. Would have done well with us.
At the time I thought what a weird diving technique he had when Moura slotted the third past him which looked eminently savable.

We’ve seen that comical technique plenty so far this season. He looks like how a competitive Dad with no clue would dive!

Having solskjaer as coach then getting frozen out damaged his confidence. Would have had more freedom to express himself with us under poch. Mind you conte and Mourinho were in charge different matter. Seem like a bad dream conte and Mourinho.

He joined Utd in 2020 when we had Jose, even if he joined a year before Poch would have ended up being sacked anyway and his career would have most probably gone the same way as Lo Celso's.

Never rated him tbh. Didnt stand out when we played against ajax in 2019 semi both legs. Van der beek did though. He was a fool choosing united over us. Would have done well with us.
Oh he stood out alright. He fumbled a ball he dived on, which allowed Lucas to nick it, turn and score. That was a turning point, as we REALLY got our tails up after that.

He's got garbage with the odd stunner thrown in.

He's like Gomez on steroids!

Not so sure. I really think their midfield is wank, Fernandes and McTominay are YouTube players, score some goals but they remind me of Clint Dempsey, if they don’t score they don’t do anything else.

They have no quality ball players, arguably their best technical footballer is Luke Shaw who is quality on the ball but the rest are huff and puff merchants.

Ten Hag has to take some blame spending £100m on that donkey Antony but their basic issue is the club has no real scouting of any degree. They are like a drunk Steve Hitchin with a big credit card.
Dont forget hoilund. Massive money for a lad that scored 10 i think it was in serie A

Sorry if this has already been posted but how fucking delusional are these two???!!!?

View: https://x.com/gr0wler1968/status/1734680213446177157?s=46&t=2zh9XEBAuaOqWiGaQshTyA

They didn’t sign Kane because a) we point blank refused to sell to a PL rival b) they can’t afford him anyway, it’s well known that they are right up against it FFP wise as they can’t sell anyone in their squad on account of them being a bit shit but mostly because they have overpaid for their salaries c) and I’m as confident as I can possibly be that he wouldn’t have wanted to go, why would he? At Bayern he should be winning the Bundesliga (something he has dreamed about since he was a little boy) and most importantly he should go deep in the CL.

As for Rice he didn’t want to go to Utd!!! And again they can’t afford him.

Sorry if this has already been posted but how fucking delusional are these two???!!!?

View: https://x.com/gr0wler1968/status/1734680213446177157?s=46&t=2zh9XEBAuaOqWiGaQshTyA

They didn’t sign Kane because a) we point blank refused to sell to a PL rival b) they can’t afford him anyway, it’s well known that they are right up against it FFP wise as they can’t sell anyone in their squad on account of them being a bit shit but mostly because they have overpaid for their salaries c) and I’m as confident as I can possibly be that he wouldn’t have wanted to go, why would he? At Bayern he should be winning the Bundesliga (something he has dreamed about since he was a little boy) and most importantly he should go deep in the CL.

As for Rice he didn’t want to go to Utd!!! And again they can’t afford him.

Yeah I heard that. Scholes is always coming out With bollocks like that. Glad to see fans of all clubs ripping the piss in the responses or just talking sense. It’s barmy to even have such a view. Just goes to show how thick footballers are.

Back
Top Bottom