Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had to read that quote a couple of times and then watch the interview to see if he actually said it the way it reads. He really does give zero fooks doesn't he. Not that I give a flying one about UTD glory hunting fans, but what an insult to them that statement is.

Could we see him back to Chelsea in the Summer ? pmsl.
Its almost like he realised his side would eventually lose this comp.

468838_4d40fe23a5419900058ac9469c1e7a37.jpeg
Mickey Mouse

Remember the song.

m-a-r-o-u-a n-e fel- lani

As with all, I was getting over our defeat to Juve. Last night, watching the way Utd performed, it brought back the feelings of disappointment .
Need to let it go.

Just heard Steven Hawkins has died-sorry distraction.....

I think that our game against Bournmouth gave me hope after our CL disappointment. However like sammyspurs sammyspurs said we at least went out fighting against the best Italy has to offer, I still felt some pride in defeat. Utd played very poorly against the 5th best side in Spain, who let’s be honest haven’t been great in the CL, yet they served up that anti-football and result. They’ve deserved all they have got under Mourinho this season. £300m spent and yet they still play that defensive way at home FFS.

some left with them needing 3 in ten mins

OT was full
But miurinho made sure the place never got rocking with his tactics

I wholeheartedly agree that he is wasted under Mourinho. He'd also be a dream signing in my eyes. But I think there is roughly about fuck-all chance of us being able to sign him.

Imagine though...

Fair enough but I took comfort in seeing how we went down fighting and with pride, respecting our badge and the game.

I think Jose got shown up for what he was last night. One trick pony with a very average squad relative to its price. Imagine paying 75M for Lukaku.......and then sitting on the halfway line waiting for a counter.
At home.

This is an incredible quote. He's just ethered his own club. He's gone in the summer. Surely?

I had to read that quote a couple of times and then watch the interview to see if he actually said it the way it reads. He really does give zero fooks doesn't he. Not that I give a flying one about UTD glory hunting fans, but what an insult to them that statement is.

Could we see him back to Chelsea in the Summer ? pmsl.
Mourinho really threw Mam Utd under the (parked) bus there, didn't he?
What a despicable PRICK!

Just shows what a self-obsessed narcissist he really is.
The second it goes sour, it's "them & they"... but you can bet your Nan's rancid old knickers that had they won last night, it would've ALL been about the sublime "tactical masterclass" from *The Special One *TM J.MOURINHO

Last edited:
Mourinho really threw Mam Utd under the (parked) bus there, didn't he?

Just shows what a self-obsessed narcissist he really is.
The second it goes sour, it's "them & they"... but you can bet your Nan's rancid old knickers that had they won last night, it would've ALL been about the sublime "tactical masterclass" from *The Special One *TM J.MOURINHO

Robbie Savage was a total cunt this last week on all media attacking Poch for losing to the best team in Italy for 15 years and saying Mourinho a genius although Jose gets half a billion to spend, can’t wait to hear what that prick says!

We really should be all over Rashford this summer. Too good for that pile of shite . And wasted under Mourinho. We should be setting the wheels in motion already to start turning his head
I’d be stunned if we got him. However he’d be an excellent signing. I’ve seen some on here not rate him but he’s on 12 goals and 9 assists in about 2000 minutes this season. He’s doing really well.

Spanish media, putting the knife in...

DYUZlHuWsAEEftW
The only unfortunate thing is in England all the press have fallen for talking about Mourinho, especially now as he's come out today with what is being dubbed as his "heritage rant". Basically no-one is talking about how bad Utd are, how shite they were. He is doing what he has always done, made it about him, taking the focus off the team.

Good to see the Spanish media focusing on Utd and their shitness.

Back
Top Bottom