Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love the way they keep blaming their lack of players as if they are Stoke. They have some very good players but have a clueless manager who calls everyone by their first names (never a good sign). And are badly run upstairs.

Poch in surely.

I might be looking at Max Allegri if I were them. Has gotten world class football out of Pogba before and he'll bring a structure and a professionalism there that's badly lacking.

Poch would break some eggs and I'm not sure they're ready for that.

I might be looking at Max Allegri if I were them. Has gotten world class football out of Pogba before and he'll bring a structure and a professionalism there that's badly lacking.

Poch would break some eggs and I'm not sure they're ready for that.
Many of their fanbase are still stuck with the United way, outright against the idea of a pragmatic coach. The power that be at that club acts on popularity choice, so it's very likely Poch if he is still around when they have the excuse to give OGS the boot.

OK apart from the man United arrogance which at this moment in time is frankly hilarious. I quite like these mancs. When someone messages them to say after 28 years he's giving up I loved their reply.

'Fuck of then, hand in your keys if you dont want to be a part of the problem then fuck off.' Belligerent but loyal typical manc.

OK apart from the man United arrogance which at this moment in time is frankly hilarious. I quite like these mancs. When someone messages them to say after 28 years he's giving up I loved their reply.

'Fuck of then, hand in your keys if you dont want to be a part of the problem then fuck off.' Belligerent but loyal typical manc.

Yea was good to see them telling a plastic to do one.

Hardly any emotion from the guy in the middle but the guy on the right was probably using his share too!

Back
Top Bottom