Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Part of it is on the players for sure. But the manager has to take responsibility. He’s playing an attack-minded 4-3-3. That might have worked for Ajax in a pub league but when you’re United, a mid-table side with average players in the toughest league in the world, you’re just asking to get worked over.

Ronaldo, Rashford, Eriksen, Sancho and Fernandes in the same team.

With slabhead at centre back with Martinez, a player who has never played this standard of football before to accompany him.

Yikes.

Most lightweight forward line and midfield ive ever seen from an away side. A vertically challenged and lumbering donkey as centre halves. Shocking full backs and keeper having a mare.
This is fantastic

Can a social activist like him really live with PSG? Then again they are hypocrites.
That’s what I thought. Although I’ve long suspected that he’s just full of shit and rode the PR wave. I doubt he has any more integrity as the next guy.

Back
Top Bottom