Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They will play worse and win games.

Saw nothing there today though to make me think they will challenge for the title.

Their new striker may add to the threat of Rashford. Antony may have streaky moments but nothing more.

Eriksen looks like he may be at that time and beyond that I just don't see a spine to fear in that team whatsoever.

we deserved our win, even if we gifted 2/3 chances in the first half..

- 60M for Mount
- 80M for Antony
- 80M for Hojlund (I know he has not played yet but 80M for a striker who is yet to score more then 10 goals in a season is suspect business).

ETH has had one year at the helm where he has spent more then Liverpool under Klopp have spent throughout his whole tenure and not only have they not done anything relevant but there football have not progressed at all.

They have spent a lot of money and made a lot of changes to literally end up back in the same exact spot.

Last edited:
But the takeover.......

Maybe next summer, tossers!

Massive club like that should be the last fanbase simpering all over petro-dosh, but they're so fucking spoiled they can't cope with not having all the shiniest toys.....

They should the last bastions of resistance FFS.

Baldy had the audacity to complain and feel aggrieved over the Romero non-penalty! Short bloody memory.

If your boys are relying on iffy pen decisions to save the day, then your days are numbered mate.

Last edited:
That joke Leane Sanderson was crying about that yesterday too........
Actually, if they had any sense then they would have made on offer of 150 million plus to test Danny’s resolve.
It’s not like they can’t afford it and, given the money they’ve wasted elsewhere, it would have been the right option for a proven scorer.

Watched the game with my United supporting mate. When the 9 minutes of injury time went up, he said that there was a time Spurs would be shitting themselves having to play 9 mins extra time against United, even at 2-0 up. He's right, how far they've fallen over the last few years.

Granted it’s a shithole as far as football goes, but I’ve been shocked at the amount of whining and conspiracy theories about the Romero handball Over on Reddit. I get that handball calls are highly inconsistent but I have to imagine it’s massive levels of coping that they were steamrolled today over long stretches of the game.

Back
Top Bottom