Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ManU with 15 points are 11 points behind Spurs after 10 games.

From their perspective, perhaps more importantly they are 7 points behind 5th place (last CL place) after 10 games.

So whilst there are still a lot of games left, there is already a gap opening up between them and CL, and they may need to settle for EL where the gap to 6th place is only 2 points. Lots of games left to change that position but surely that should be a kick up the back side for ETH to have that gap so early .in the season ?

I tell ya what would be hilarious.... If they finished 5th but missed out on CL cos they themselves wrecked the EPL coefficient by being so shit in Europe this year!

:andros:

They're shocking.

It just shows you how bad last seasons Premier League was and how many teams had poor seasons for that team to have not only made top four but to have finished 3rd quite comfortably.

Their next 3 league games are pretty favourable. Fulham, Luton, Everton. Yet I also wouldn't be surprised if they ended up with 5 points maximum from that.

They're shocking.

It just shows you how bad last seasons Premier League was and how many teams had poor seasons for that team to have not only made top four but to have finished 3rd quite comfortably.

Their next 3 league games are pretty favourable. Fulham, Luton, Everton. Yet I also wouldn't be surprised if they ended up with 5 points maximum from that.
Fulham away and Everton away are very tricky fixture for this United team. They also play Newcastle in a couple of days in the EFL cup.

Do you reckon his skull is made of crystal?

It looks like something is trying to fight it's way out from the back!!! :pochshock:

Z7nsqCH.gif

Hojlund hasn't moved the needle at all.... Is he just Weghorst-deluxe?

Seems to be doing it in the CL more than anything.

I like Hojlund and have done since I watched him last season. But he was hideously overpriced and he's far too young to be leading that shit show of a team.

Back
Top Bottom