Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reminds a bit of when we used to sign quality players near the end of their careers - Poyet, Sherwood, Redknapp.
It’s enough to get mid-table and no fear of going down but that’s about the limit.

Hojlund hasn't moved the needle at all.... Is he just Weghorst-deluxe?
He does seem a bit unimpressive, I felt he should have scored from that one chance where Stones(?) just got his foot in. He's supposed to be fast.

I'd Imagine Son in a similar situation would have just blown right past them to at least have a shot on goal.

BTW, that game was quite encouraging for us, we can still hit them on the counter with Son and Brennan. A Maddison through ball to either and it's all over for them.

He does seem a bit unimpressive, I felt he should have scored from that one chance where Stones(?) just got his foot in. He's supposed to be fast.

I'd Imagine Son in a similar situation would have just blown right past them to at least have a shot on goal.

BTW, that game was quite encouraging for us, we can still hit them on the counter with Son and Brennan. A Maddison through ball to either and it's all over for them.
It will certainly be different this year, we are going to try and out-City City.
Could be fantastic or it could go horribly wrong I guess.

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

I would love to know what a body language expert would say on it. He's shaking his head "no" almost all the way through.

I'm getting so fucking tired of Gary Neville's opinion mattering so much.

He's one fucking guy. pretends he has interest in the integrity of the PL but actually he's a United fan who wants United to take everyone else's best players and managers and win the league every year.

Fuck him and fuck them.

they're a mid table team. Live with it, we fuckin did for long enough

He's one fucking guy. pretends he has interest in the integrity of the PL but actually he's a United fan who wants United to take everyone else's best players and managers and win the league every year.

Fuck him and fuck them.

:bentancurpoint:

Fuck him and fuck them.

It’s sad as he started as a really good semi neutral pundit. Over time he has slowly become more and more like a Man United activist.

I have no issue with him being ultra pro United in the same way he is ultra pro Labour Party.

However if you become an activist you shouldn’t be doing the job you are doing. If football pundits want to become political activists or activist for one team only they should do it on talk sport or somewhere that suits bias not on the main place the games are shown where professionalism and neutrality are the currency.

Fuck him and fuck them.

I was just thinking exactly the same thing. He’s not a spokesman for anyone in football except that set of Man Utd fans who blame the glaziers when they lose. I can’t imagine anyone really wants to spend any time with him at all.

Just looked at Utd's form when they got to 2 finals last season and won the LC

Home ties all the way

incredible luck with ties - absolute dross most of the oppo

LC:

Gerrard's Villa h
Burnley h
Charlton h
Forest semis
Newcastle 2-0 (they were in terrible run of form at the time)

FA:
Everton h
Reading h
Spam h
Fulham h - were losing until that crazy 3 red card penalty
Brighton - BHA the better team on the day

Not much to crow about

Home ties all the way

LC:

Gerrard's Villa h
Burnley h
Charlton h
Forest semis

FA:
Everton h
Reading h
Spam h

Not much to crow about

I’d take it though

Home ties all the way

LC:

Gerrard's Villa h
Burnley h
Charlton h
Forest semis

FA:
Everton h
Reading h
Spam h

Not much to crow about
Perfect demonstration of why domestic cups are just a giant crapshoot (unless you are city). 4-5 different clubs could have won the LC given those fixtures.

Home ties all the way

LC:

Gerrard's Villa h
Burnley h
Charlton h
Forest semis

FA:
Everton h
Reading h
Spam h

Not much to crow about
Except half of our (online) fanbase would rather have Glazer ownership because they win trophies.

It’s sad as he started as a really good semi neutral pundit. Over time he has slowly become more and more like a Man United activist.

I have no issue with him being ultra pro United in the same way he is ultra pro Labour Party.

However if you become an activist you shouldn’t be doing the job you are doing. If football pundits want to become political activists or activist for one team only they should do it on talk sport or somewhere that suits bias not on the main place the games are shown where professionalism and neutrality are the currency.
SKY? Professionalism and neutrality the currency?

Are you high?

Back
Top Bottom