Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got to laugh at Man United's fans on their forum moaning that they should have signed Maddison instead of wasting 60m on Mount and why they didn't go for Ange instead of the characterless Ten Hag 🤣

I do love this one, they could have have said his tactics are wrong but they choose the one that makes them look like lazy bums.

Translation: we don’t want to work hard

cry baby GIF

Good luck next United manager.

:troll:

Wait, i thought Harry Winks went to Leicester?

If we are seeing these rumours at UTD he must have gone there because we all know those rumours were from Harry Winks or one of the players.

Not a chance they were ever leaked by chairmen and upstairs types before they want to sack and manager.

..........Or it's just the kind of non-trackable wank that shit journo's rattle out to grab a few column inches in and make a cynical grab at claiming an "exclusive" the moment they smell blood.

There's no particular benefit to a club leaking such inconsequential fluff to the media....... They'll sack who they want and won't do so unless feel they have legitimate cause (whatever the reason is).... And they won't have to explain themselves.

Is it impossible to celebrate your birthday at home with family and good friends?

Or go for a posh meal.......

Simple fact is; regardless of the occasion, it's an age old story..... Being caught, out clubbing, after a loss is a bad look for a player.... Avoiding it is just part of the job.

What's the logic to this?

Because he's in the public eye and his team lost he's not allowed to celebrate his birthday in public?

Allowed, sure. It's just a subjective opinion.

If you're A) earning obscene amounts of money, B) have just been a part of a shambles performances not doing justice to the salary, C) pretending to be a man of the people by doing symbolic work; then it's a shitty look to go to a club, of all places, where prices just to book a table would make a big difference to the people, you claim to advocate for.

Again, allowed for sure. And it doesn't by definition make unprofessional or a cunt. It does however, in my subjective opinion, make him a double standard cunt (birthday matters zero in this context). which happens to be the worst kind.

Allowed, sure. It's just a subjective opinion.

If you're A) earning obscene amounts of money, B) have just been a part of a shambles performances not doing justice to the salary, C) pretending to be a man of the people by doing symbolic work; then it's a shitty look to go to a club, of all places, where prices just to book a table would make a big difference to the people, you claim to advocate for.

Again, allowed for sure. And it doesn't by definition make unprofessional or a cunt. It does however, in my subjective opinion, make him a double standard cunt (birthday matters zero in this context). which happens to be the worst kind.

The optics don't look good if you lose and not playing well but let the man live, it's his birthday - if a man can't go out and enjoy himself on his birthday then that doesn't mean he's a cunt or he's a terrible person, it means he's literally celebrating his birthday, there's nothing else to it.

I never understood this logic, it basically means Sheffield United or Burnley players can never leave their house for a social because they keep losing games, how does that work? Does that extend to the players who's team lost but didn't play and minutes or any part in the match? When do they get to go out, when they win? Should Sheffield Utd cancel their Xmas party because they haven't won yet this season?

If anything Rashford is one of the footballers who has actually given back to his community and advocated and raised awareness for an important issue this govt has failed to do, if anything he shouldn't be facing any scrutiny compared to your average footballer who don't give back.

People just need to learn to separate footballers from human beings.

By the way I don't understand c) "Pretending to me a man of the people by doing symbolic work" - What does that mean?

Back
Top Bottom