Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Andre Ayew: West Ham agree £20m fee with Swansea City

Fuck sake. Really want AA at Spurs. Will be furious when he joins West Ham.
Meh, he started very well last year but faded. He didn't exactly standout in a poor Swansea side (gylfi and Williams more important). He scored as many goals as Chadli did in his 2nd season.

Looking clear how they are trying to set up for coming season with Figouli (??) and now Ayew. I guess they think Carroll will stay fit, also will bring in Benteke too IMO

It's been tried before but failed miserably..

reality_apprentice_karen_2.jpg

TBF I've woken up with worse

:walkercry:

As much as all this is hilarious, I was just thinking to myself for a second "imagine it were Spurs."

I realise that in all reality Levy would probably never have allowed it to happen but what if?
I'd be fucking devastated to have to go somewhere like that. It really would be a big part of my life ripped apart.

I know it's only football and there are far more important things in life but it would just make me so .. sad.
Thank fuck for that dodged bullet / master plan / genuine loss on the OS bid.

I do actually feel sorry for the genuine fans. I have a few family members who having been going to WH for over 50yrs, poor sods, I'll have to ask them about it.

Feel sorry for Spam fans?

:dembelefingers:
:pocheyes::pochfacepalm:

new?
its only got 3 pitches. no all weather pitch either.

maybe they are gonna borrow the one at the school next door.

Thats not finished, surely? no pool. Ive seen schools in croydon that are better equipped. state schools.
Who is Matt Lawless from the mail ? Why's he writing positive PR ? I wonder if he's getting a bit of corporate along the way....

Seems super deluxe rush green was rented to Grays Athletic until relatively recently!

Interesting read, although by the end of it the PR bullshit will make you want to gut Matt Lawless alive with a blunt shovel ( the cunt )

West Ham switching to new training base early amid injury crisis

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom