Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone was telling me this morning that the company who runs the Stadium has agreed to provide policing inside of the stadium for the Chav game and also that there will be more stewards per match now, increased by approx. 200 staff per match all FREE to Wet Spam. They can't be charged extra apparently due to the t&c'a of their rental agreement. But Vinci can charge back the Stadium owners who are obviously tax payer funded due to the T&C's of that agreement !

So this deal is getting worse and worse for the tax payer and better and better for the Brady Bunch.

Absolutely despicable situation
They're gonna get what they pay for. That game will be such a cluster fuck for the whole country (read: world) to see.

I still love her quote about "having stood on the terraces as a child" When actually she was away at a boarding school in childhood eating oysters and prawn sandwiches while watching fucking quidditch or some other posh bollocks sport !

Before getting spit roasted by the dildo bros!

Knees up Mother Brown - West Ham United FC Online: News

A brewery situated within spitting distance of the Olympic Stadium has told West Ham supporters they are no longer welcome.

The Crate Brewery, which is situated at Hackney Wick - just a few hundred yards from West Ham's home ground - distributed letters ahead of last night's EFL Cup fixture with Accrington Stanley informing fans not to return after the match if they are wearing "West Ham football merchandise".

Writer Emily Pulham, who is a regular contributor to monthly magazine Blowing Bubbles was one of those to receive the letter. Disgusted by the venue's discriminatory approach, she took to twitter to express her annoyance.

"It's frustrating that after spending money and abiding by their rules, I was singled out and told that I wasn't allowed in after the match via a pre-printed piece of paper," she wrote. "I felt unwelcome and so will simply go elsewhere. I was quite surprised by it!

"They told a paying customer her custom wasn't welcome after the match. It's not a great customer experience, I'm afraid! It's fine for them to do that, but it's not very welcoming and just not for me.

"But is a shame to be told that when you're a well behaved patron."

:harrysmile:
So they quite literally can't organise a piss-up in a brewery now.
:levylol:

Robbie Folwer sticking the boot in

West Ham's new stadium is responsible for their poor form

Accrington Stanley sticking the boot in

Twitter

Don't mind them sticking the boot in, it's all good as far as I'm concerned but it's total bollox to say it's because of the stadium. The bottom line is they are shit. They were shit last year and their wins by and large coming against 10 men. In most games they often conceded more shots on their goal than they had on their opponents, this can't be sustained, it relies on good fortune. I never saw them play well for 90 mins, might have put in a good performance for 45min but were garbage for the other 45. Thought their best performance all season was against us, deservedly won that but it was only 1-0 and we could have won that game in the 2nd half as we missed what 3 sitters?
Fails also to acknowledge that of the 5 away games they have played this season they haven't won a single game (Played 5, lost 4, drawn 1).

They are just shit.

Knees up Mother Brown - West Ham United FC Online: News

A brewery situated within spitting distance of the Olympic Stadium has told West Ham supporters they are no longer welcome.

The Crate Brewery, which is situated at Hackney Wick - just a few hundred yards from West Ham's home ground - distributed letters ahead of last night's EFL Cup fixture with Accrington Stanley informing fans not to return after the match if they are wearing "West Ham football merchandise".

Writer Emily Pulham, who is a regular contributor to monthly magazine Blowing Bubbles was one of those to receive the letter. Disgusted by the venue's discriminatory approach, she took to twitter to express her annoyance.

"It's frustrating that after spending money and abiding by their rules, I was singled out and told that I wasn't allowed in after the match via a pre-printed piece of paper," she wrote. "I felt unwelcome and so will simply go elsewhere. I was quite surprised by it!

"They told a paying customer her custom wasn't welcome after the match. It's not a great customer experience, I'm afraid! It's fine for them to do that, but it's not very welcoming and just not for me.

"But is a shame to be told that when you're a well behaved patron."

Not really discriminatory - loads of places don't let people in wearing football shirts / colours.

bit like Karen Brady then

I still would, though. She's a right filthy minger, the sort of girl who'd rim you, even when you didn't ask for it.

2c85a79926d5061b839515da09590fcf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom