Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here we go:

The c*nt in the second video is loitering around at the back of the first video. Clearly embarrassed to wear glasses so takes them off, has a fag, and then puts on his finest mockney before heading back to Waterloo for his train back to Mum & Dad in Surrey. What a fucking tit. Even other spammers were lining up to slag him off.

Fraud. For those watching the game today I seriously think he could relagate them, so many of Southampton's attacks came as a direct result of Payet loosing the ball or not bothering to offer any defensive cover, shocking performance.

After his exploits with France I doubt Payet wants to be there anymore, and the more they lose the more that feeling will solidify. It's a win, win situation - the more the hamsters lose the worse Payet plays.
:wanyama:

6bd4d736adb5aa7f9aa5e808865c24aa.jpg

Haha " there's 3 worst teams than us and we are one of them " priceless, Dom is becoming the new Claude..

Seems that even SpannerFanTV have their own fat, balding version of Robbie....

Do wonder if our SpurredON brigade get laughed at as much? I really dislike this FanTV nonsense as they usually sought out the biggest bellend fans they can find. At the same time I cannot help but laugh at the gloriousness of it when one of our hated rivals lose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom