Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had to do something with it, even if it is shit

carroll.jpg

I was going to do quotes, but couldn't be arsed

And before last night they seem to have played the entire bottom 8 in the last 8 weeks. Must have a tough run coming at some point??

Exactly that.. they were going mental because they beat Swansea, hull, Burnley, borough and palace and told us how they were the in form team in the league as they had turned a corner blah blah blah, but as soon as they play anyone half decent it's back to reality.

They are all banging on about how they have to make the pitch smaller next season.

That will only make it further away from the stands, by all accounts it's only 3 yards longer and 3yards ish wider..
They are looking for every excuse under the sun but the purists know it's just because they are utter utter garbage..

That's my lunch time viewing sorted out..Thank you :)

I recommend it..Fantastic viewing..

Believe it or believe it not, I know a half sensible West Ham fan, he actually talks a bit of sense..

He told me that them winning two on the trot against Palace and Boro and Carroll scoring 3 goals was the worst thing that could have happened.. I looked puzzled but he went on to explain that it played into the boards hands, the fans were raving about how Carroll was this wonder striker and new messiah so much they would not need to sign a striker.. In fairness he was spot on..

Back
Top Bottom