Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brady nonsense aside, I can't stand the 'Man City moved into a new stadium and won the league ten years later... so after you move into a new stadium?' crap.

Who the fuck thinks that's a logical question? Man City were/are bankrolled to a ridiculous degree. It's hilariously obvious that West Ham aren't run in the same manner. Why even suggest they'd emulate them?

It's just a fucking puff piece by the BBC to blow smoke up their chum Brady's arse. Might be worth keeping an eye on MotD to see if they savage the board in the manner they should (my money says no).

Yeah it always works Brady!!

Derby County - Baseball Ground
Sunderland - Roker Park
Middlesbrough - Aryesome Park
Leicester - Filbert Street...... oh

larrygif1.gif

Cheers lads. Brightened my afternoon up no end after Crawley let me down on my Acca to the tune of £2500...
This West Ham fiasco is comedy genius.
The “geezer” with the flag had me spitting tea all over my keyboard. And Noble will be getting his collar felt for outraging public decency. Fisting a bloke in the middle of the pitch just isn’t cricket.

Great visibility in Italy

Premier, West Ham fuori controllo: 0-3 e invasione dei tifosi infuriati

Premier, West Ham fuori controllo: 0-3 e invasione dei tifosi infuriati
Le altre: sprofondano West Bromwich e Southampton, bene l'Everton, pari tra Huddersfield e Swansea
10 MARZO 2018 - LONDRA
Invasioni di campo ripetute, i proprietari del club costretti a lasciare lo stadio in anticipo per questioni di sicurezza, lo 0-3 incassato al London Stadium con il Burnley che inchioda la squadra appena fuori dalla zona retrocessione: il West Ham ha vissuto una giornata che ci ha riportato indietro nel tempo, quando gli hooligans facevano paura e il calcio inglese era in mano ai violenti. Da mesi il duo che gestisce il club, David Gold e David Sullivan, è nel mirino dei fans. Il caos è scoppiato subito dopo l’1-0 di Barnes al 66’. Due supporter sono riusciti ad entrare in campo. Uno dei due è stato placcato dal capitano del West Ham, Mark Noble, per essere consegnato agli steward, mentre l’altro è stato portato via dagli addetti alla sicurezza. Il match è ripartito, ma Wood non ha avuto pietà e ha firmato il 2-0 all’70’. All’81’, ancora Wood e 3-0 definitivo, con il seguito di una seconda invasione. A quel punto, è stato chiesto a Gold e Sullivan di lasciare lo stadio per ragioni di sicurezza. I due hanno cercato di non abbandonare i loro posti, ma alla fine sono stati costretti ad allontanarsi. Lo 0-3 consegna al West Ham la sconfitta numero 14 in Premier.

Still, a few fifty year old hoolies got to have a jolly in Rome with their Nazi chums, so its not all doom and gloom
"Na-na na-na na-na na-na naa na naa na naa Lazio, Viva Laziooooh!"

Yeah, what goes around, comes around you fucking pikey pricks!

Who's hissing gas chambers NOW you fucking nazi CUNTS!

Been busy today, paid no attention to any of the football but just came on here to see the West Ham thread blow up.

It’s almost like there is no end to a West Ham humiliating themselves.

You'd have thought that selling your best players, replacing them with shit loanees, moving to an athletics stadium and appointing Moyes as manager would be a winning formula.

Football. It's a funny old game.

:kanehand:

Been busy today, paid no attention to any of the football but just came on here to see the West Ham thread blow up.

It’s almost like there is no end to a West Ham humiliating themselves.

I think if they just accepted they are likely to be shit forever they'd be fine, but they always genuinely believe they are going to turn a corner any minute. It's brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom