Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DyFI1x4XQAAn3-o

Just saw this quote on BBC Sport.

"Now the West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini complained at being left with only "15 fit" players and a considerable injury list after their defeat at Wolves on Tuesday.

However, according to David Blackmore, editor of West Ham United magazine Blowing Bubbles, that may not translate into any additions.

"I've been surprised given our long injury list that we've not looked to add numbers to give the squad a boost. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't make any loan signings before the window slams shut," he said.

"The likes of [Michy] Batshuayi, [Gary] Cahill, [Olivier] Giroud, and, much to my despair, Danny Drinkwater have been reported as loan options. They might be of use but they are certainly not the type of player to take us to the next level."

Made me genuinely laugh that he thinks some of those names are beneath them.

Just saw this quote on BBC Sport.

"Now the West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini complained at being left with only "15 fit" players and a considerable injury list after their defeat at Wolves on Tuesday.

However, according to David Blackmore, editor of West Ham United magazine Blowing Bubbles, that may not translate into any additions.

"I've been surprised given our long injury list that we've not looked to add numbers to give the squad a boost. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't make any loan signings before the window slams shut," he said.

"The likes of [Michy] Batshuayi, [Gary] Cahill, [Olivier] Giroud, and, much to my despair, Danny Drinkwater have been reported as loan options. They might be of use but they are certainly not the type of player to take us to the next level."

Made me genuinely laugh that he thinks some of those names are beneath them.
Literally everyone on that list sans Giroud is a PL champion. Giroud is a world champion.

ROFLMAO

They, along with others, are taking great pleasure from our low attendance last night.

I wonder how those teams would dare if they had played 70-80 consecutive away games. And been charged a massive premium for the privilege.

And had the opening of the new stadium delayed 3 or 4 times.

It amuses me that they think that lining the Dildo Bothers and Lady Brady's pockets gives them the moral high ground. It makes them mugs.

They, along with others, are taking great pleasure from our low attendance last night.

I wonder how those teams would dare if they had played 70-80 consecutive away games. And been charged a massive premium for the privilege.

And had the opening of the new stadium delayed 3 or 4 times.

It amuses me that they think that lining the Dildo Bothers and Lady Brady's pockets gives them the moral high ground. It makes them mugs.
Atmosphere with 60,000 empty seats was still better than the OS when we went there in the League Cup and embarrassed them - 'Nando scoring again that day as well, the rampaging goal machine that he is...

Atmosphere with 60,000 empty seats was still better than the OS when we went there in the League Cup and embarrassed them - 'Nando scoring again that day as well, the rampaging goal machine that he is...
Agreed re that game yes. I have had to correct loads of mocking people that there wasn't 60,000 empty seats as it was capped at 51,000 so 21,000 empty. I emailed the Daily Mail sports desk as they erroneously reported it too but went off on such a rant about everything else they didn't reply. That's 9% cider for you.

Back
Top Bottom