Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone that spoke out against the move to the OS were turned on, moaned at and accused of not wanting the club to progress.
When it was pointed out to them, by a Birmingham fan what would happen up under the dildo twins and the Edmonton growler,he was laughed at and told in no uncertain terms that it would be different ,as they, G&S were "Ammers to the bone" ...
The things the fella suggested would happen,did 100% including moving them to a rented stadium so they could profit from the sale of their home. To be fair, there were a good few that weren't convinced by GSB, but they were pissing in the wind. One fella i know, use to take the piss when i mentioned i had spent an hour outside Bill Nicholson way protesting us moving to Stratford,and laughed when i turned up with a polo shirt i had made showing my disapproval...Who's laughing now Cunt?
All this protesting now would be like us doing the same over the the old WHL being demolished..Years to late!
Its about nothing more than them being able to say " Well we tried to do something to save our club"
Too late chaps.You should have been more proactive back then instead of gloating that you had beat us and "won" that effing eyesore you have to turn up to once a fortnight.

Whatever my feelings of them as a club, i do feel for the minority of fans that saw through the lies and did try to raise concerns. They alone can hold their heads high.
Well put.
My local is a mix of mainly Spurs, Goons and West Ham.
The landlady is Spurs which is really handy.
We all have the craic and as a rule things stay jovial.
I do actually feel for the West Ham contingent as none of them wanted the move. They are mostly in their late 50s/60s and a few older that moved here after the war. (as did my old man, from Western Road, Wood Green. Urban clearance. That's where my allegiance stems from)
Anyway, I divulge.
None of the West Ham mob that I drink with deserve what they have been given, a lot of them saw it coming to be fair. Its the younger supporters that thought they were on a winner that get the abuse.
They deserve it for taking the bait.
After last night's performance most of the diehards (proper support) in my local are resigned to the fact that they could well be playing in front of a half empty stadium in the Champo next season.

Whatever my feelings of them as a club, i do feel for the minority of fans that saw through the lies and did try to raise concerns. They alone can hold their heads high.

Agreed totally.

Whilst I would laugh silly to have them relegated, we were once in that position and it was no fun. We've already lost one club this season to the actions of a conniving board/director, and whilst that fate won't happen to our East London cousins, they've lost their long-time home and been fed a pack of lies in the process. No football fan deserves to be treated like that.

They've got Liverpool twice and Man City in their next 5 Leaue games.

And in between that lot they have Brighton.. Who have a great record against them in recent years.

20 Oct 2017West Ham United v Brighton and Hove AlbionL0-3Premier League
03 Feb 2018Brighton and Hove Albion v West Ham UnitedL3-1Premier League
05 Oct 2018Brighton and Hove Albion v West Ham UnitedL1-0Premier League
02 Jan 2019West Ham United v Brighton and Hove AlbionD2-2Premier League
17 Aug 2019Brighton and Hove Albion v West Ham UnitedD1-1Premier League

They think that if they do go down and crowds drop, they will leave the upper tier closed match days.Knowing their owners they will probably save themselves 6 million and not bother with the "retractable seating" over the running track.
They don't pay for that, you do (London tax payer). They pay less in the championship

One thing I do find interesting is the lack of bad press those 3 charlatans get compared to say Mike Ashley, I also find it odd that none of the press investigated the Olympic Stadium post games construction, if the games were held in Newcastle and Ashley got the stadium for Newcastle United I'm pretty sure the truth would have outed long before the redevelopment was completed and any lies about the closeness to the pitch like Gold told would have been exposed, it was hilarious watching the pikeys scratching their heads after the first few games in the stadium and saying things like "so when they gonna put it in football mode " Like it was some magical Optimus prime transformation stadium and the penny slowly drop in the following weeks.
Weird it's like they have erm influential friends in government and media 🤔

Agreed totally.

Whilst I would laugh silly to have them relegated, we were once in that position and it was no fun. We've already lost one club this season to the actions of a conniving board/director, and whilst that fate won't happen to our East London cousins, they've lost their long-time home and been fed a pack of lies in the process. No football fan deserves to be treated like that.
And there are people on here that actually wanted us to go there....

And in between that lot they have Brighton.. Who have a great record against them in recent years.

20 Oct 2017West Ham United v Brighton and Hove AlbionL0-3Premier League
03 Feb 2018Brighton and Hove Albion v West Ham UnitedL3-1Premier League
05 Oct 2018Brighton and Hove Albion v West Ham UnitedL1-0Premier League
02 Jan 2019West Ham United v Brighton and Hove AlbionD2-2Premier League
17 Aug 2019Brighton and Hove Albion v West Ham UnitedD1-1Premier League

Shame, the record seems to be improving over time.

Let's hope Brighton put them back in their place.

Agreed totally.

Fuck off. Yes they do. They deserve everything that's happened. No sympathy for that rag club and their shithouse fans.

Hope they go down and the club falls apart.

Personally if they got the same quality of training ground for the 7.8 million quid, then I would say the board has done a good job, and Fleetwood are the mugs.

But seeing as it's West Ham, you know that's not the case.
Fleetwood definitely are not "the mugs". They had state of the art facilities built for them by NPL Estates and will have one of the best academies in the country.

Dumped out the cup by Brom

A great day for ex West Ham manager whose ten men baggies beat West Ham 1-0 not such a great day for another ex West Ham manager David "the Moyesiah" Moyes :levylol::allitongue::kaneear::eriksenlol::mourlmao::mourpointlaugh::sonpoint::vert::wanyama::pochlol::walker-scream::dembelelol::dawsonlol::adegrin::bentley::gazza::baletroll::sandroscream:

Back
Top Bottom