Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Popped onto KUMB earlier. They have this thread on jack wheelchair. The crux of the debate; was wheelchair worth the risk ?

I found it hard to comprehend most thought there was an argument to suggest it was.

his career blighted by injury literally from his turning professional. One half-unscathed spell at Bournemouth is the highlight of his availability.

only spam were in for him .... not a single other prem club, bearing in mind also he couldn’t break back into a pretty weak Woolwich midfield

the talk fluctuates from ‘was a world class player that was cheap due to his injury record but at the time a risk worth taking ‘

‘pell telling Sullivan he could make him a £100mil player ‘

‘Hindsight shows the gamble hasn’t paid off and the mistake was to not put some clauses in his contract ‘

‘ we could have built a team around jack and that made the gamble worth it’

‘ proper West Ham supporter and England international in the middle of the park ‘

I mean they were all up for it . A player that was never as good as was made out that is capable of missing whole seasons and makes light work of regular 3 to 4 months out .

has openly publicised defective ankles and constant likelihood of picking up secondary injuries during rehabilitation.

One hardly needed a study in risk assessment to judge the odds of value as slim at very best .

but oh no .... that mob .......to a man thought there was value in signing him for £15 mil and bunging him on 100k a week for 3 years

They totally blinded themselves denying all logic in the desperation to sign .... jack fuckin whilshire

jokers

Popped onto KUMB earlier. They have this thread on jack wheelchair. The crux of the debate; was wheelchair worth the risk ?

I found it hard to comprehend most thought there was an argument to suggest it was.

his career blighted by injury literally from his turning professional. One half-unscathed spell at Bournemouth is the highlight of his availability.

only spam were in for him .... not a single other prem club, bearing in mind also he couldn’t break back into a pretty weak Woolwich midfield

the talk fluctuates from ‘was a world class player that was cheap due to his injury record but at the time a risk worth taking ‘

‘Hindsight shows the gamble hasn’t paid off and the mistake was to not put some clauses in his contract ‘

‘ proper West Ham supporter and England international in the middle of the park ‘

I mean they were all up for it . A player that was never as good as was made out that is capable of missing whole seasons and makes light work of regular 3 to 4 months out .

has openly publicised defective ankles and constant likelihood of picking up secondary injuries during rehabilitation.

One hardly needed a study in risk assessment to judge the odds of value as slim at very best .

but oh no .... that mob .......to a man thought there was value in signing him for £15 mil and bunging him on 100k a week for 3 years

They totally blinded themselves denying all logic in the desperation to sign .... jack fuckin whilshire

jokers

On paper Wheelchair is their best player along with Antonio, for us he would be a joke signing but for them they probably see the risk as worth it to have a midfielder who can actually pass a ball when he is playing, they just underestimated how bad his body was. They are a team in desperation and will sign anyone who can potentially marginally improve them.

jokers
That's what they are like over everything.
Jack Wilshere,Mark Noble ,the stadium etc etc
Wash and repeat

That's what they are like over everything.
Jack Wilshere,Mark Noble ,the stadium etc etc
Wash and repeat
I think I’m just surprised to what level they could stretch that mentality to

It’s like betting on a rank outsider with genuine belief it’ll come in for you

what mental state as a collective have you got to be in to reach those levels

gotta laugh really ..... the thread knew

Last edited:
There's a thing in top line sport in not picking dick heads. I think it comes from the all blacks. They may be talented but eventually the disharmony they bring is not worth the agro. How any one thought that jack wheelchair was worth a punt is beyond me. The guy is a grade 10 dick. Be it calling out spurs as shit, drinking and smoking constantly being injured and not an ounce of grace in him.

I dont hate wheelchair because he's arse. Jesus Woolwich had some terrific midfielders who you could only jealousy look on. Wheelchair is a moderately talented player attached to a top grade dick head with injury problems. How that equates to 100k a week is lunacy.

Last edited:
There's a thing in top line sport in not picking dick heads. I think it comes from the all blacks. They may be talented but eventually the disharmony they bring is not worth the agro. How any one thought that jack wheelchair was worth a punt is beyond me. The guy is a grade 10 dick. Be it calling out spurs as shit, drinking and smoking constantly being injured and not an ounce of grace in him.

I dont hate wheelchair because he's arse. Jesus arenal had some terrific midfielders who you could only jealousy look on. Wheelchair is a modereatkey talented player attached to a top grade dick head with injury problems. How that equates to 100k a week is lunacy.
Word perfect

I dont hate wheelchair because he's arse. Jesus arenal had some terrific midfielders who you could only jealousy look on. Wheelchair is a modereatkey talented player attached to a top grade dick head with injury problems. How that equates to 100k a week is lunacy.
I read that as

‘I think it comes from all the blacks’

I thought bloody hell this board is going light up !!
3 or 4 times I read it like that until my dyslexia unwound itself !

It's the "No Dickheads" policy.

All Blacks currently use it but made famous by the Sydney Swans (my AFL team) circa 2005.

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom