Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ss.png

:mourhandlaugh:

Silly boy, Clyneish.... Don't you realise they don't have a midfield general?

They looked broken after Kane scored, hope they carry that forward. Just waiting on Villa or Bournmouth to pull their fingers out their arse and get a few points cos I can't see West Ham getting many off these last 2 performances.

Started very slowly, and when Sonny's goal was disallowed, thought it was going to be one of those nights. When teams put so many players behind the ball and we don't get an early goal, it usually doesn't work out well. Wasn't the greatest of games, but a great result. I do see an improvement in our general play, let's hope we can continue to get better.

Started very slowly, and when Sonny's goal was disallowed, thought it was going to be one of those nights. When teams put so many players behind the ball and we don't get an early goal, it usually doesn't work out well. Wasn't the greatest of games, but a great result. I do see an improvement in our general play, let's hope we can continue to get better.

I told you to trust ol Billy..

15Brighton31-733
16Watford30-1728
17West Ham31-1927
18Bournemouth30-2027
19Aston Villa30-2326
20Norwich30-3021

It's really annoying but I think they will stay up. Villa and B'mouth are worse.

I'm not sure of the other teams fixtures but West Ham's don't look great.

Brighton look good after the restart so should be ok. Bournemouth look the same, Villa look better drilled but with both those two I see them struggling to win 3/4 of their remaining games. It will probably all come down to the Villa game on the last day of the season. They'll win that and stay up. 🙁

The Government today announced that as from July 4th West Ham players will be permitted to visit other teams penalty areas for short periods providing they pose no threat to the opposition.

Back
Top Bottom