Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A mate is in the away end today.....about 10 miles from the pitch

14708314_10153798911777352_7176982862524830744_n.jpg

I haven't played subbuteo for ages . They've gone from lego land to watching subbuteo

A mate is in the away end today.....about 10 miles from the pitch

14708314_10153798911777352_7176982862524830744_n.jpg
They have added about 3 foot of real turf around the sides of the pitch, it makes a massive difference. :levylol: They have also darkened the tarpaulin covering the true reason for even having a stadium in Stratford. In 85/90 years it could actually look like a decent Russian second division outfit. Thank god for them their lease is 99 years.

There is a great photo from the Sunderland dugout, if Newham Council see it they will try and fit a towerblock in the gap between bench and pitch. It's prime real estate.

Fucking gutted they have got jammy back to back to wins. Palace and Sunderland are real dogshit and in another season both would rightly be relegated come May. But both should have at least got draws against this piss poor East London Wanderers.

Heard the Track and Field Stadium will have actual Police rather than Popcorn Sellers wearing YMCA uniforms in charge of security for the Chav game. That is so disappointing. I don't just wanna see plastic bottles being thrown, I wanna see RPG's flying across the pitch into the stands. Anything less than a small war is going to be a let-down.

In the interest of hating and wishing pain on both sets of fans, we all know a few pissed up mouthy Chav fans will jump on the tramampolines, Spam really should loosen the screws on their scaffolding.

Met a Sunderland fan today who had been at the game. Said he was sat behind the goal so view wasn't too dreadful but he has no idea how fans in the upper tiers can see anything at all.

Also said the place was a complete nightmare to get to.

Sunderland fans were impressed with the stadium.:dierno:

What a horrible place to go to
My old man is there with his mates and their wives, he said exactly the same. Never go back and they are a bunch of bastards.

Starting on couples and small groups after the game.

I rarely say this but I hope there's serious disorder against Chelsea and those who deserve it are badly hurt and hospitalised.

This wasn't just 'a handful of idiots' as some are trying to make out.

The whole section, to the side of us in the upper tier, spent the entire game snarling at the away support, gesturing outside and obviously picking out targets.

I worked the doors for over a decade and can spot a smackhead a mile off. That the club are allowing hundreds of these absolute scumbags into the ground is a disgrace that cannot and should not be defended. As I said previously there's a sick pride at the West Ham hooligan element, amongst the 'ordinary supporters' that's even been witnessed on this board from West Ham posters.

I wouldn't shed a tear if any one of them ends up on stretcher on Wednesday night.

Hang on a minute!

So although they pay rent for access for 21 days only, they have begun training at the London Stadium now and pay nothing for it.

Slaven Bilic, the West Ham manager, on Tuesday revealed that the club started holding certain sessions at their new ground. “We found out that we can do it without having to ask anyone,” said Bilic of the sessions at the stadium.

They also actually have offices on a permanent daily basis for approx 117 staff (non-playing, non-medical, non-coaching, non-groundstaff) and added to that a purpose built two storey supper store and cafe open 7 days a week also providing stadium tours 7 days a week too (excluding match days) it isn't really 21 days is it?
I'm sure even they are smart enough not to do anything that would breach their contract... I imagine the wording was more like "no more than 21 competitive football matches" rather than 21 days all-purpose access. But how great would it be if it turns out they are in breach, and they have to tear down their offices and cafe!

Man misspells favourite player's name despite it being paste in below... :goonermong:

Classy touch anyway, coming up with shite like that in the exact same 48 hours that they are trying to celebrate the possibility of a PL footballing coming out. :pochfacepalm:

Man misspells favourite player's name despite it being paste in below... :goonermong:

Classy touch anyway, coming up with shite like that in the exact same 48 hours that they are trying to celebrate the possibility of a PL footballing coming out. :pochfacepalm:
What ? Theo Walcott finally coming out ?

-

Looking forward to Sky Low Low denouncing this as "Normal" football problems and people looking to "Diminish" West Hams "Achievement" of making their rich owners richer at the expense of the taxpayer and lowlife West ham fans.

I was watching a foreign stream, no idea what they were saying but it sounded "Judging". Did the English commentary even mention anything?

Back
Top Bottom