Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They have a very difficult run of fixtures coming up, looking forward to see them sink like a stone. Hopefully we can start the rot but wouldn't bet on it. They deserve credit for playing to best of their limited ability, but really they are 5th due to the lack of quality/consistency in the bigger clubs.

They've beaten the team's they should but don't think they win more than 3 out of the next 10.

* I'm clearly very bored taking the time to look at their fixtures. :mourweird:

It's incredibly inconsistent and that's the problem with it, the premier League should have thrown 50 million at the Malaysian league or some low level league 10 years ago and said trial var for us until it's as good as it can possibly be, the way it's been implemented has been farcial.
Agreed. Week to week it's like they're reading from a different rulebook. They're all making it up as they go along.

We were doing OK until we let in three goals with 8 minutes to go against this lot....... probably the worst I've felt this season.
What a change in the two teams' fortunes since then. There were far too many smug people about at that time.
Think we all know who's laughing now!

We would of won had bale not spurned a good chance to get a fourth. The amount of brilliant chances we’ve passed up this season must nearly rival the amount of mistakes our defence has made.

I have never less looked forward to a game against these. I love playing this lot,and up until they moved ,it was my favourite away. Most of the lot I use to go with couldn't get my rivalry with them. But not feeling this at all. Think they will be 9points ahead of us come 2pm Sunday.

Calm down. The sun shines on a dogs arse every once in a while. Hell, I watched Emily Heskey score a hat trick in International football.

If they finish above us this season, so be it. I can live with it, cos they are a yappie. The footballing equivalent of a dog that lives in an old ladies armpit, and thinks its a rottweiler, when in reality its a pug.

They are bang fucking average, but they beat us. Says a lot about how far we've fallen.

I reckon they end up 8-10th. Quite possibly ahead of us which will be embarassing.
Its good mate lots of people on this forum still talking about how we are better player for player and our world class talent. We are not better than West ham losing to them is this managers and squads level. Until that is fully accepted the Levy delusional belife in Jose the winner will continue. Graham Potter is a better coach than Mourinho and would get us playing better football. Time for everyone to wake the fuck up

Its good mate lots of people on this forum still talking about how we are better player for player and our world class talent. We are not better than West ham losing to them is this managers and squads level. Until that is fully accepted the Levy delusional belife in
I don't think we're a great squad, but when you look at those 2 teams today, they're is no way Spam are better than us man for man. Their best player was Lingard who if we had signed most people on here would have poured scorn on for not being better than anyone we already have.

I think this manager is all wrong for the club and the squad have no belief or trust in him. The results just reflect that. Of course you can also blame Levy for appointing him in the first place.

I don't think we're a great squad, but when you look at those 2 teams today, they're is no way Spam are better than us man for man. Their best player was Lingard who if we had signed most people on here would have poured scorn on for not being better than anyone we already have.

I think this manager is all wrong for the club and the squad have no belief or trust in him. The results just reflect that. Of course you can also blame Levy for appointing him in the first place.
I get you but whatever the reasons as of this moment the squad is NOT better than West ham. Sport is about today not 18months ago. Reputations be it Kane Son of Dele are the past like Jose. Id seriously play Tanganga and Rodon till the end now whatever happen too many first team players have proved they are mot up to the job...

Every West Ham fan I've ever met has been sending me gloating bollocks via text and WhatsApp today.

I might be wrong but they've taken four points off us in a season something like six times in 38 years.

Let them have their moment in the sun. If they get Champs League next year, it'll be the funniest thing on telly.

Every West Ham fan I've ever met has been sending me gloating bollocks via text and WhatsApp today.

I might be wrong but they've taken four points off us in a season something like six times in 38 years.

Let them have their moment in the sun. If they get Champs League next year, it'll be the funniest thing on telly.
They have city away next, we have Burnley at home, we could be six points behind with a game on hand by this time next weekend

We were doing OK until we let in three goals with 8 minutes to go against this lot....... probably the worst I've felt this season.
What a change in the two teams' fortunes since then. There were far too many smug people about at that time.
Think we all know who's laughing now!
How am i supposed to feel now?

Fair play to West Ham they are having a great season, the only thing that annoys me is when they give it large about us and titles, i can take it from the Chavs and even the gooners as begrudgingly they have won more than us just late, but apart from the world cup in 66 what have West Ham ever won? Have they even ever qualified for the EL Groups? My memory tells me Astro Fucking GO Go knocked then out before the group stages!
Enjoy your time being above us in the league, but you are mocking us for saying we have only ever won top 4, yet just being in the top 4 after X amount of games is the greatest achievement in your modern day history! :harrysmile:

Fair play to West Ham they are having a great season, the only thing that annoys me is when they give it large about us and titles, i can take it from the Chavs and even the gooners as begrudgingly they have won more than us just late, but apart from the world cup in 66 what have West Ham ever won? Have they even ever qualified for the EL Groups? My memory tells me Astro Fucking GO Go knocked then out before the group stages!
Enjoy your time being above us in the league, but you are mocking us for saying we have only ever won top 4, yet just being in the top 4 after X amount of games is the greatest achievement in your modern day history! :harrysmile:
I got a joke from a WH supporter about our lack of titles.......a bit rich considering they have never, ever won one in their entire history!

Back
Top Bottom