Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So by my recollection, if they go down then the rent they pay also goes down.

With the holding club in serious financial difficulties that could make them go bust...

What happens then?
One possible option is that West Ham buy the stadium... can’t see that happening.
Not even sure what the other option is, government surely can’t intervene now after all this.

I can see a large section of fans splitting to make a new club like fc Manchester..... except it’ll be shit and fold after a few seasons

Seriously, who expects people to watch this sort of shit?
This one has 250 views, and I bet that’s only because of people looking for the fighting.

I just posted it for the comedy value i don't expect anyone to watch it , or if you mean who do the producers expect to watch it have a look at the state of them , it's probabably make videos or play with the trainset.

Back
Top Bottom