Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I totally agree with her.

Football is peoples lives and history. An owner should understand the risks he runs when you take that away from people, shit on it, and then swan off in your Roll Royce. Fuck him, he can dry his tears on the millions of pounds he's pocketed from tearing down over 100 years of history.

Its West Ham, and its funny, but in the bigger picture, its sad for football.

West Ham's ground move was rotten and has almost put Leyton Orient out of business. They're a nasty little club that deserve exactly what they are getting.

It was always going to end up like this, i'm sure Birmingham fans warned them about this.

Football is peoples lives and history. An owner should understand the risks he runs when you take that away from people, shit on it, and then swan off in your Roll Royce. Fuck him, he can dry his tears on the millions of pounds he's pocketed from tearing down over 100 years of history.

Throwing coins at an 80 year old man is acceptable then?

Oh, sorry, I didn't realise.

Throwing coins at an 80 year old man is acceptable then?

Oh, sorry, I didn't realise.

Depends what he did....being 80 doesnt make you innocent. Its wrong to throw a coin at anyone I guess, regardless of age, but I dont really care to be honest.

They were 20 meters below him and had to throw upwards, how hard could it possibly have hit him? Not like it was point blank in his face. He's reaping what he sowed.

At the end of the day, he will continue his life as a billionaire somewhere, not giving a fuck.

DYAjUZlWsAAQfWv.jpg:large

So much going on here...Wee Jack Sullivan is shitting himself, while the cunt sitting beside him is happily recording the scenes on his phone with a smirk on his face, Brady appears a bit concerned too, probably that her blanket doesn't match her shoes...and Motty is too engrossed in the game to give a shit...the Burnley board are having a ball though...

West Ham's ground move was rotten and has almost put Leyton Orient out of business. They're a nasty little club that deserve exactly what they are getting.

It was always going to end up like this, i'm sure Birmingham fans warned them about this.

Should imagine Barry Hearn is having a little chortle at what's happening

I'm inclined to agree, but we should never forget...the same people that are running on the pitch and lobbing coins are most likely the same ones queing up to let him shoot his old man load into their faces because they convinced them selves that moving there would make them bigger than us. and have them challenging for top 4. (and not the top 4 in the championship).
At the same time we were being told the truth and saying "no, not having it and don't want it"
They let them selves be conned because they wanted to be conned.

DYAjUZlWsAAQfWv.jpg:large

So much going on here...Wee Jack Sullivan is shitting himself, while the cunt sitting beside him is happily recording the scenes on his phone with a smirk on his face, Brady appears a bit concerned too, probably that her blanket doesn't match her shoes...and Motty is too engrossed in the game to give a shit...the Burnley board are having a ball though...
A tartan rug to keep her warm feck me how old is she 75!!! thought she'd have enough fat sells to warn against the cold

Back
Top Bottom