Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DYAjUZlWsAAQfWv.jpg:large

So much going on here...Wee Jack Sullivan is shitting himself, while the cunt sitting beside him is happily recording the scenes on his phone with a smirk on his face, Brady appears a bit concerned too, probably that her blanket doesn't match her shoes...and Motty is too engrossed in the game to give a shit...the Burnley board are having a ball though...
That scene looks moments away from using one of these...

iStock_000002662649Large-749x1024.jpg

Brady Antoinette.

:adegrin2:

Can you remember when Bilic had them playing well for a little while just before they moved? Made us all a tiny bit nervous

I do....their spin machine was going around and around and it was very effective to be fair. Qatar investment and London’s biggest team etc etc and the lies. Day in day out.

Whatever comes their way now, they deserve.

At some point do we actually start to feel sorry for them? We could be watching the death of a football club. If they go down, their future looks very bad indeed, stuck leasing that souless bowl of a stadium for the next 98 years. They'd be strong double relegation candidates like Sunderland and possibly Hull this year. It's great seeing them suffer but would you wish total obliteration on them? It could end up with them going out of existence and a new United of West Ham being formed and working its way up from non-league.

Of all the photographers from the rags present clicking away .
Of all the Sky cameras in the ground trained on that protest.
Of all the mobile phones held aloft recording that incident is there one picture/ piece of footage available showing coins being thrown at Sullivan, or hitting him on the glasses?
Seriously, there should be shouldn’t there.
There were 30 odd coins, they even had the time to count them.
It’s all been confirmed,
Seriously has anyone seen it
or is it another lie
Kind of like the Man U coach didn’t get bottled and there was no damage.
Until he Realised it was caught on camera.

The papers must be hungry for that picture
Seriously I’ve been searching
The Sun, where Brady has influence, claim he wa nearly blinded and his glasses were the only thing that saved him. There’s a video.
But it’s shows no coins being thrown.

Last edited:
At some point do we actually start to feel sorry for them? We could be watching the death of a football club. If they go down, their future looks very bad indeed, stuck leasing that souless bowl of a stadium for the next 98 years. They'd be strong double relegation candidates like Sunderland and possibly Hull this year. It's great seeing them suffer but would you wish total obliteration on them? It could end up with them going out of existence and a new United of West Ham being formed and working its way up from non-league.

Yep. Sooner they die as a club the better. Good riddance.

Never.
It’s not as if they are lying. They are West Ham fans.
It’s not some foreign bloke with no understanding.
They deserve each other.
Since they have been there, Brady et al, we have had nothing but bullshit from the cunts.
They are barrow boys, bad ones.
Let them drag the club they love down.
I don’t feel any remorse for them.
They wouldn’t for us.
They used their political influence and skulduggery to get the place and took great pleasure in thinking they’d put a nail in our coffin,
Made me laugh when Claude said he feels sorry for Orient as West Ham have fucked hem.
Forgetting that it was Orient and Us that Woolwich tried to fuck over with their move into our catchment area.
Didn’t see West Ham protesting when Woolwich moved over did we.

Nope, fuck them.

Au contrare. I want them dead as a club and to dance on their grave. Nasty little shits at the best of times - but they showed themselves up spectacularly to buy into Gold, Sullivan, and Brady's bullshit.

I want that stadium move to bury them and be so embarassing that there will be no option but to open the books on how the deal to let them rent it was agreed. I also want it to act as a warning to any other clubs about what can happen when you move away from the soul of your football club and into another team's turf.

Oh, and I want the coverage of their struggles in the Championship to be juxtaposed with the opening of our glorious new stadium - built and paid for by Spurs themselves. I want Brady to be so humiliated that her bulldog-chewing-a-wasp face stays the fuck out of the limelight and we never again have to hear her lies about what a wonderful businesswoman she is.

To put my lack of empathy in terms their ultras can understand...

American-History-X-Curb-2.jpg

To be fair, at the time they thought it would be them or is, and ya moving in next door to them could have killed them off, so there was some fear there.

Although my favourite exchange in that thread is this...

11h mywhufc ‏ @mywhufc
@DavidGoldWHU @ridgey2003 so what happens if the OPLC won't put in the seating you want, seats no further than they are at Boleyn, u said

10h David Gold ‏ @DavidGoldWHU
@mywhufc @ridgey2003 we stay at Upton Park DG

They mostly play shite all season.... apart from when they play us when they turn up all of a sudden, the longer they stay out of the prem the better.

Back
Top Bottom