Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What type of idiot puts that on the internet so that everyone can laugh at their expense??!!
I think it was him that posted a vlog last season or whenever they opened the dust bowl and all the inbreds were fighting amongst themselves he was just about in tears over it.....;)

Quality Twitter thread this. (I don't normally stalk other clubs tweets, only spotted thanks to other accounts I followed...)

giphy.gif

That's the red card that Slobgras should have got last week for the "tackle" on Moura.

Nobull will miss matches v Burnley and Huddersfield who are in that League of 8 teams getting cut adrift at the foot of the table. 5 pts covering Spam down to H'field.

Whose the guy in the wooly hat who use to post videos of himself losing his fucking shit. Where is that guy I want to see him shaking his head not fat fuck Yanks playing at wrestling

Back
Top Bottom