Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In fairness, modern-day prosthetic/robotic limbs cost a fucking fortune.
giphy-4.gif

some real nuggets of wisdom on KUM after their big win yesterday. Apparently based on current form they are 8th in the league knocking on 5th whatever that means. That's right they are a potential 5th place in a fantasy form league.
Right now they are 13th, which is the same amount of points they are off Woolwich in 5th.

I guess they follow the same fantasy which says they're a club anywhere near our level.

With the weather being so miserable and dark outside, i thought i would head over to sKUMB to cheers myself up. They are taking great pleasure in the fact we only got a 33k attendance vs SCBC.
This from a club that averaged 42.8k (vs our 58.1k) per match last season.
If they AVERAGED 42,8k that would suggest the range of attandaces were somewhere bewteen 35k & 50k.
But they are not the brightest are they, so i made allowances.

I am becoming wary of spam. They have just recorded back to back wins and could go on an unbeaten run like the hallowed late September early October four match streak which saw them as high as 13th at one point.

Trouble is they might take their eye off the ball organising reunions to celebrate these achievements and see a slump in form.

With the weather being so miserable and dark outside, i thought i would head over to sKUMB to cheers myself up. They are taking great pleasure in the fact we only got a 33k attendance vs SCBC.
This from a club that averaged 42.8k (vs our 58.1k) per match last season.
If they AVERAGED 42,8k that would suggest the range of attandaces were somewhere bewteen 35k & 50k.
But they are not the brightest are they, so i made allowances.

I’ve had two West Ham fans at work bleating in about this. It’s actually stunning how obsessed they are

I caught up with a couple of old mates last night, one a spammer and the other not really into his football but starting to show an interest.

The spam boy was trying to educate him about the London clubs and came out with this pearler:

Said the reason people don't like Spurs is because we think we are bigger than we are and that we are the same size as West Ham, who he genuinely believed were on par with us traditionally and historically. The level of irony and idiocy with this lot is unreal. Funny thing is is that he's not even one of those typical West Ham fans he's well alright and was not even having a wind up. Mental!

Back
Top Bottom