Coronavirus Crisis

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we continue to have crowds at football stadiums?

• Yes

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • No

Votes: 76 81.7%

• Total voters

tenor.gif

How do you know what 100+ countries are agreeing on it except through your TV, your local rag, and the radio? The very same TV, local rag , and radio that stands firm with the official story that 19 Arabs following the orders of a dying man in a cave - orchestrated the events of 911 2001.

Why don’t you ask them [ the media] why they don’t debate or discuss the scientific evidence accumulated over the last 19 years, or the fact that 7 of the 19 named terrorised are alive and well today - yet their photos and names are still part of the official story!

Why does the media avoid the fact that three tower blocks of magnitude fell in to their own footprints on the very same day when never has this ever happened with even one building without controlled pre planned demolition?

More ad hominem attacks from those that likely know the truth but CANT HANDLE THE FUCKING TRUTH!
WOW!!
giphy.gif

So have the UK if requested ... do you all live with your heads up your arses?

Mate, you really are an odious arsehole. You come across as one of those people who think they know more than everyone else but for some reason you don't realise how much of a cunt you sound. Where did I say the UK banks hadn't? I was pointing out that in Italy their government stepped in for ALL its citizens. Wanker.

The fairest solution all round is to abandon this season. Start the next one when the worst of it is over in three months or so but make it a one off 23 team league, with no one relegated and the current top 3 in the Championship promoted. And also make a one off expanded edition of the CL, with the top 8 from the major leagues qualifying.

Wonder what the implications will be when everyone cancels their Sky subscriptions?

Have the year on year price increases finally met their match? Will we see a more reasonable (and therefore sustainable) model in the future?
Something has to change from this...

Premier league footballer gets 80k a week for kicking a ball about.

A research scientist gets 28k a year........

Any one looking down on our societies from above would be convinced we were mad!

But we never question the ridiculousness of it.

I wonder when clubs will start to go under financially, including PL clubs ?

How long can they keep paying out on huge contracts with no income at all and will Sky and BT start demanding their money back ?

If football ever returns to normal, will City and the chavs be in a far stronger position than anyone else due to their owners being able to bankroll them out of trouble ?

Uncle Joe will look after us

“We are confident that football can restart in the months to come – with conditions that will be dictated by public authorities – and believe that any decision of abandoning domestic competitions is, at this stage, premature and not justified.

Get the fuck out of here! How the fuck are you confident that football can start in the months to come? There won't be a vaccine found in that time. They just care about money, fuck off!

They're completely deluded. I doubt any sport will be played until September at the earliest. I hope I'm wrong but this shite has months to run before we become anywhere close to a resemblance of normality.

Threatening to remove teams from the CL next season if this one is declared null and void is scandalous as well.

2020 is done.

Good to know players are concerned any pay cut would be detrimental to the tax take and thereby the NHS. I’m sure they will now be abandoning any tax avoidance schemes they currently use.

Back
Top Bottom