Coventry 1882

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Two tickets Block 30, Row 16........ booked on-line as well... Ticketsmaster are C**ts and I hate talking to them thieving pikies!

Bricklayers first??

Bar of doom has been a nightmare this morning.

Worse than the bandwagon for Real Madrid tickets. WTF is going on?! :avbcringe:

we'll have to speak to the club about this because it's very unclear WTF is going on, I'd be surprised if that was all the tickets that are available for 30

we'll have to speak to the club about this because it's very unclear WTF is going on, I'd be surprised if that was all the tickets that are available for 30

When you think Cov have taken the ST area of the PL, some of them will have been re-located in this area as someone mentioned before. Don't know why they've decided to not just use the west side of the PL like they have done in the past.

Bar of doom has been a nightmare this morning.

Worse than the bandwagon for Real Madrid tickets. WTF is going on?! :avbcringe:
Dont talk to me about the Madrid tickets. Honest to god I had 10, YES 10 phones, on constant redail plus 4 computers queuing..........AND.......... finally got through to a messages saying ALL TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD. I was SOOOOO fucking pissed off that I when home and didnt go back to work until the next day. Wouldn't have minded if it was my first game of the season, but I'd quite a few that year. They should do a mini loyalty point system each season for big games??? Nah fuck it, too confusing!

Seems very random. When I first went on there, not many were available at all. I went on 29, bought 4 in the same row as you and then went back on again to double check and there were loads of blocks of 4 available.

I kept clicking on all the 'available' seast until I got two toghter, and although there were quite a few green seats, I only found 1 single and 1 pair.

I had a controversial idea regarding loyalty points, if you get a ticket to a big game, you lose points.

So if you gain 5 points for going to Sunderland away, by the same token you would lose 5 for getting a ticket to the cup final.

Would give the people who constantly miss out on tickets a chance to get to a big game now and then.

But now they have changed it to a 4-5 season rolling system it wouldnt really work.

Either way, me and the missus have got tickets for this in row 12. with my sister and nephew in row 2.

got to work an hour late so missed the 930 window, i've been stuck on the page for about 20 mins and the bars only just half full, can't get through on the phone either :klinsmann:

Dont talk to me about the Madrid tickets. Honest to god I had 10, YES 10 phones, on constant redail plus 4 computers queuing..........AND.......... finally got through to a messages saying ALL TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD. I was SOOOOO fucking pissed off that I when home and didnt go back to work until the next day. Wouldn't have minded if it was my first game of the season, but I'd quite a few that year. They should do a mini loyalty point system each season for big games??? Nah fuck it, too confusing!

Similar here.

The way the club was promoting and selling new memberships as THE ONLY WAY TO SEE AC MILAN / REAL MADRID AT THE LANE was disgusting.

I agree there should be some sort of loyalty point requirement for big home games - nothing major (20 points or so). That is all it would take to get rid of the Champions League fanboys :parker:

Just got 3 tickets Block 30 Row 10 Seats 189, 190 and 191. Bring on the headache and the no voice for 3 days after!

BTW there's loads of tickets available

Wiierd how these seats keep appearing. When i bought 3 seats in row 11 they were the only 3 together in the block above around row 6 or 7. Just checked again & there are now 3 toghether in row 25! I suppose it is people holding several in their baskets while they make their choice & then releasing them?

Still, happy enough with mine.

Back
Top Bottom