Coventry 1882

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, I'm happy enough with my tickets too, seems I'm surrounded by a lot of TFCers.

Agree with Thelonious Thelonious though, whoever's in charge of the ticketing system are cunts of the highest order.

Edit: What an absolute joke. Just went back to check, no online queue, and there's a fuck load of tickets left in 30. Groups of 2 / 3 all the way to the back. How is this even possible?

:defoe:

further back?

spursvcoventrycityetick.png

Yeah, I'm happy enough with my tickets too, seems I'm surrounded by a lot of TFCers.

Agree with Thelonious Thelonious though, whoever's in charge of the ticketing system are cunts of the highest order.

Edit: What an absolute joke. Just went back to check, no online queue, and there's a fuck load of tickets left in 30. Groups of 2 / 3 all the way to the back. How is this even possible?

:defoe:
as much as there's demand with 1882, relatively it's nothing compared to Real Madrid and Milan, the new site will collapse like a house of cards when we qualify for the CL.

Dont go back on-line and check if you have already got your tickets. If you start reserving seats to see their availability, your stopping a genuine buyers from selecting it.

To be fair, they are selling tickets on-line and by phone. The seat availibilty is never going to be 'live' to the second, and there will be people tring to by these blocks who have never even heard of TFC1882... Losers!

Can some more people buy right at the back please? Don't wanna be in the 'diluted' bit again!
Those buying tickets (who are on here) should always buy tickets in groups of at least 3, if people buy individual seats then that can contribute to it being a little diluted. Row 15 was as far back as I could get earlier.

Does the pole obstruct your view much in Block 30? Never sat there before?

There were a few seats listed as "Severely restricted view" further back in block 30.... I'd assume the pole is right in your chevy chase.

Those buying tickets (who are on here) should always buy tickets in groups of at least 3, if people buy individual seats then that can contribute to it being a little diluted. Row 15 was as far back as I could get earlier.

I sat in 29 last Thursday and the pole was smack bang in front of me. Obviously depending on what row you are in block 30, it could ostruct the view of the Paxton goal. I would guess that 'Serverely restricted view' is goal obstruction...

Not sure to ne honest, my ST used to be in 30 near the front and it wasn't affected but not sure I've ever been at the back of 30 before.

Not too fussed if I'm a bit away from everyone else really though, I always like to be at the back if I can ( just because it's less hassle for standing)

The pole is in block 29 i think. From photos it looks like around row 10? (guess)

Back
Top Bottom