Coventry 1882

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thats my attitude to be honest. Im there more for the craic than the match itself.
That was one of my favourite football memories, 3:05pm we had just taken the Northbank... again.... Ossie Ardlies waving his finger at us saying we should not be there...... Terry (Meathook) Naylor behind him giving us a clenched fist salute..... Thought he was going to jump in with us....journeyman footballer..... but one of us through and through.

terry-naylor-spurs.jpg

Just called the ticket office, and they've relocated my normal seat to Block 30, row 23. It took about 2 minutes. Ticket office in helpful shocker.
:bae:

I've mentioned this multiple times. Employees of the club read this message board. Name calling and saying silly things is only going to damage the relationship we've managed to build with the club in relation to 1882. On a basic human level no one need be called a 'cunt' for doing his job.

Earlier I recieved this email:

Just reading through some of the comments on your site regarding the sale of Coventry tickets. It maybe of useful for me to confirm how things worked today (as the “c*** of the highest order that is in charge of the ticketing at THFC” as described by one of your more erudite members)…

Tickets went on sale at 9.30am today to all One Hotspur members (not just people interested in the 1882 group). The tickets were available in all areas of the stadium. The availability varied considerably from block to block depending on the number of season tickets that had chosen not to purchase their usual seat. The fact that you have selected Block 30 for the Coventry match does mean that availability was lower than in some other areas as this is one of the blocks that is populated by a large proportion of the most active supporters who are always likely to attend.

I note that some people have complained that more tickets became available later on during the sale, but this is not through anything being done by the Ticket office.

A seat is removed from sale as soon as a supporters has selected it in their basket. This however does not mean that the seat is sold. If the original supporter opts to eventually purchase another seat then the seat originally selected will be returned for sale as soon as the basket is emptied.

I can assure you, and the other people on TFC forum that we have absolutely no interest in preventing people from buying tickets – it’s what we are here to do!

Hope this clarifies the situation for anyone that suspects any conspiracy theories were afoot.

I find it strange how the club read the website but don't trial safe standing, it's clear how passionate we are about it!

I feel like we're being spied on! (Maybe Carlito is an official Spurs spy? We've been known to do that...*cough* Olympic stadium *cough*)

Hi Spurs, we love you and any malicious comments are either made in jest, heat of the moment, or out of blind passion for the club. We REALLY do appreciate what you are doing for not just us, but the club's supporters as a whole. Thanks again. 1882'ers

COYS

F*ck sake.

Left my Dad in charge of buying the tickets (I was at work, and he usually buys them anyway).

I categorically told him that the tickets must be as near the back middle of block 30 as possible, at all costs (even if it meant a seat between us for example).

He bought row 10 because of the restricted view.

Back
Top Bottom