Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol you are talking shit.
Romero is our 3rd best player. Two mistakes won't change that.
You say that third best player crap like it's a big deal he isn't by the way. Kane Loris Son even Skipp are better but our squad is shit so big fucking deal.. He has made loads more than two mistakes by the way. He has talent but has glaring weaknesses. Which every half decent EPL coach will be writing in big red marker on a whiteboard. We have become used to such rubbish we badly over rate what we have. He is young and a decent ceiling but needs work.

You say that third best player crap like it's a big deal he isn't by the way. Kane Loris Son even Skipp are better but our squad is shit so big fucking deal.. He has made loads more than two mistakes by the way. He has talent but has glaring weaknesses. Which every half decent EPL coach will be writing in big red marker on a whiteboard. We have become used to such rubbish we badly over rate what we have. He is young and a decent ceiling but needs work.
I would rather have him than Lloris. Let's not go too far with Skipp.
To say you are not convinced he's EPL centre-back is just hating. I'm not even gonna discuss this topic because it's ridiculous to question one of the best players we have. Move on.

Clearly I've not seen the shit things what others are claiming he's done recently eg switching off or can't header a ball...

But what I can say is that he's obviously a nice chap off the pitch, but an absolute troll cunt on the pitch.
And I for one salute him for this behaviour.

Every team needs a proper shithouse cunt to annoy and upset the other team players to put them out of kilter. I appreciate Lamela's probably had a few words/an interview with him to make sure he's a big enough shithouse to take the role on. Honestly I think Lamela would be more than proud, as I think he's going a stellar job so far!
:lamelaaghh:

His has some real talent, especially on the ball but if he’s going to be a top CB, he has to be able to head the ball properly and actually mark at set pieces.

Laughing in Maguire’s face yesterday was both childish and eventually embarrassing for him when we lost so he needs to stop that kind of stuff immediately

His has some real talent, especially on the ball but if he’s going to be a top CB, he has to be able to head the ball properly and actually mark at set pieces.

Laughing in Maguire’s face yesterday was both childish and eventually embarrassing for him when we lost so he needs to stop that kind of stuff immediately
Until we have won the game but I like it. We can be too fcuking nice.

Again LOL

Very poor defender? What is Dier then? Sanchez?

Overreacting as always.

He is certainly poor when dealing with crosses and high balls, that’s absolutely undeniable. In the PL you cannot get away with that.

He’s aggressive when the ball is on the ground and is a very good passer but to make it in the PL you have to be strong in the air. For all his qualities, would Romero get a game for a team like Burnley who have to deal with 50 crosses a game? He has to improve this very quickly because his bad play on set pieces has already cost us several matches. A team that can’t defend set plays is not going to achieve anything.

I would rather have him than Lloris. Let's not go too far with Skipp.
To say you are not convinced he's EPL centre-back is just hating. I'm not even gonna discuss this topic because it's ridiculous to question one of the best players we have. Move on.
You some kind of cultist, don't be silly. You can 100% question him on what he has produced for Spurs. You DO want to discuss it or you would not have responded to a post not aimed at YOU.

Listen because this is important it is perfectly OK for people to disagree with you be it on Brexit, Trump, Harry Kane, or a so far averages Romero. That's healthy if you can't cope go else where.

Hating? I have zero emotional relationship with this bloke, who turned up a few months ago. He has talent as I said he also has flaws. Our personal ranking of where he stands on our squad is just that. For me so far the jury is still very much out and I'm clearly not the only one. You are not obligated to reply to every post mate that's not how it works.

This this this. How people are pretending it's all great is cultist drivel Embarrassing yesterday and he has to improve.

Back
Top Bottom