Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He made a few mistakes in terms of his distribution last night but for me I was impressed with his confidence to want to play out from the back especially away to Liverpool. He seems to give more confidence to the team which allows them to express themselves. He also seems to have improved with his heading and winning crosses. When he first joined that was slight flaw but I remember two occasions last night (diving header and one on the 6 yard line) where they were brilliant headers.

he's just gonna get better and better imo.

Hip injury from Liverpool game Conte said. Unsure if he will play again this season.

Oh for fuck sake...

But in pre-match presser there was no info about Romero's injury?!?
So this info came as total surprise when we all saw the lineup...

I really hope that this is too pessimistic and he will start against Burnley and Norwich.
It was so visible how his passing ability and courage was missed yesterday! Sanchez don't pick such accurate forward passes. He just cant. Also Romero's tackling ability in opposition half would help to break Burnley low-block defense.

Please be back for Sunday, Cuti !!

When the media excuse Woolwich because of their injuries I bet they don’t consider that we are without our first choice wing backs and our best CB. Plus Skipp who has been out months.

That's two big injuries this season. Bit worrying tbh.

really-really worrying I would say.
For 24 yo player only to play equivalent of 28 full games per season is massive red flag.

His quality is visible and with 2nd half of the season he proved his value, but I have to say - I am worried with those injury issues.

Would not be the first South American player to have those problems for us...

Back
Top Bottom