Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So - I just heard something funny.

I was watching Sky Sports News and the transfer show.
On came South American 'Expert' Tim Vickery, who gave his views on Nunez and a few others. It came to some South American defender and the 'expert' said a South American Defender moving to the prem is not guaranteed, and used Romero as an example, he said "lets not forget how Romero was bullied by Michael Antonio of West Ham last season..

I'm just cleaning up the coffee I spat out over the TV. What a Moby.
What game was he fucking watching?

Love him to bits. That double tackle that led to Sonny's goal was a thing of beauty.
Pokemon Love GIF by Pokémon

Woolwich mania absolutely hate him. Despite him being miles ahead of all their defenders combined they say he wouldn’t get in their team. And that he gets away with tackles. Laughable.

Woolwich mania absolutely hate him. Despite him being miles ahead of all their defenders combined they say he wouldn’t get in their team. And that he gets away with tackles. Laughable.
I saw one say Romero wouldn’t get in their team ahead of Ben White . Not being funny , I’d get in ahead of Ben White and I’m 69!! The guys a fucking donkey

I wouldn't listen to any of those half-wits. They'll be telling us Saliba is now the next Franco Baresi based on that 90 minutes vs Crystal Palace.

The Boss. 💯

He WILL get a red this season, tho.

Just hope it's not over a critical period.
yea he prob will get a red or two, but to be fair he does always go to for the ball and majority of the time he gets something on the ball. you just worry about him when hes on a yellow and they do him for going in with excessive force.

Back
Top Bottom