Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Started getting a gut feeling several days ago that this wouldn't happen. Was too much like the Skriniar and Dybala sagas. Disappointed but not surprised in the slightest.
But mate Hercules has spoken

"Romero. I know there is a thread for him, but this I cite as ITK😉

Could we put a stop to all the bullshit dailies with Romero. Do you really think we offer say 10m short of their asking price, and all of a sudden within minutes they now want an extra 20m? Please wake up my lovelies. Just to let you know, we as good as met what they want. Nobody ever give ls you the exact penny you want. More about structural payments, which is common. And I don’t see an issue with that. Remember Hive owns the player, and ‘obligation’ is actually conditional with the player and Juve also."

Could we put a stop to all the bullshit dailies with Romero. Do you really think we offer say 10m short of their asking price, and all of a sudden within minutes they now want an extra 20m? Please wake up my lovelies. Just to let you know, we as good as met what they want. Nobody ever give ls you the exact penny you want. More about structural payments, which is common. And I don’t see an issue with that. Remember Hive owns the player, and ‘obligation’ is actually conditional with the player and Juve also."
I can confirm the above may or may not happen, not because goalposts may move, but because it is entirely a product of the imagination of a pathological attention seeker who is egged on by a pair of money grabbing tyrants who own and moderate that hive of scum and villainy...

What fucking nonsense is this twat on about here, so the £16m option Atalanta have is actually conditional on Juve, sorry Hive, and the player agreeing now?

So how come we're negotiating with Atalanta at all, especially at upwards of £45m and with the player wanting to join, instead of just going to Juve and saying turn down Atalanta and we'll give you twice as much, you know, seeing as Paratici actually negotiated the arrangement and would know if that were even remotely possible...

What fucking nonsense is this twat on about here, so the £16m option Atalanta have is actually conditional on Juve, sorry Hive, and the player agreeing now?

So how come we're negotiating with Atalanta at all, especially at upwards of £45m and with the player wanting to join, instead of just going to Juve and saying turn down Atalanta and we'll give you twice as much, you know, seeing as Paratici actually negotiated the arrangement and would know if that were even remotely possible...
I would like to meet him one day and just see who he is, ask if he is ok & ask why everything he says, literally everything is either in the news for days or is literally the opposite of what happens

I would like to meet him one day and just see who he is, ask if he is ok & ask why everything he says, literally everything is either in the news for days or is literally the opposite of what happens
I'm more intrigued by the hoards of #thanksHerc wankers that a) believe in him despite him time and time again being spectacularly wrong and b) are incapable of realising they are being played by just reading the contradictory, blatantly false nonsense that he comes out with.

I mean the pinnacle was obviously when his ITK consisted of telling them that some stuff might happen but he wouldn't release it unless it happened, only then would he confirm it...

I used to think he was the idiot but he's clearly just trolling now, the people chucking donations at that sham site are the true idiots.

They have the nerve to slag off information taken from twitter ffs, yet their only 2 actual semi-reliable "ITK's" post on twitter and no longer on SC... draw your own conclusions from that!

Somebody mentioned there may be a visa issue about Romero.
Anybody knowledgeable about the rules and regs about transfers post-Brexit?
Romero is Argentine of course and has played in Italy only from 2018.

Back
Top Bottom