Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we'll end up caving and paying it tbh...

I wouldn't put money on it but I think we'll meet somewhere in between and get the deal done. If we don't, I expect we'll move for a player not yet linked and of somewhat higher quality than those mentioned the last few days.

Fuck sake.

If they’re playing hard ball then we move onto another target, simple as that. No doubt they’d be on the phone tomorrow when they realise we’re close to signing someone else instead.

Don’t enter a car dealership without being prepared to walk away and go somewhere else. Negotiating for a centreback should be no different, especially when we’re looking at paying £50m. Plenty of centrebacks at that price point knocking about.

Transfer Windows used to be interesting, now they’re just so fucking predictable/boring. The media and all the fake ‘ITK’ bellends make it even worse.

He was signing tomorrow,and it was going be announced Monday.
However,there appears to sticking point. And it's not over money!
After watching last nights game, he rang Levy and allegedly told him "if you think i',m wearing that god awful away kit you can fuck right off Baldy".

ITK
#tier2

I wouldn't put money on it but I think we'll meet somewhere in between and get the deal done. If we don't, I expect we'll move for a player not yet linked and of somewhat higher quality than those mentioned the last few days.
FFS. Season starts in two weeks so no rush to get deals done.

He was signing tomorrow,and it was going be announced Monday.
However,there appears to sticking point. And it's not over money!
After watching last nights game, he rang Levy and allegedly told him "if you think i',m wearing that god awful away kit you can fuck right off Baldy".

ITK
#tier2
More plausible than most ITKs to be fair.

Back
Top Bottom