Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would say that his NLD was filled with a few tbf. But other than that he has been great this season
Filled with a few🤣🤣🤣🤣
What blunders did he have in NLD??
If you think a deflection and a hand ball which was impossible to avoid then you are clutching at straws trying to find a flaw in our best defender and possibly a Tottenham great in years to come. This guy has been immense this season.

He also appeared to have a relationship breakdown with Conte. Romero’s next step is to become like Vertoghen and not just play well but lead the back and make the other defenders around him better, he is starting I think to do that and making him vice captain might have been a really smart move.
To be fair, he got sent off in the CL for Conte, so I understand why Conte got pissed off. He let his manager down there no matter how you try to portray it.

That said, Romero has no doubt improved into a better player this season. Nobody doubted his talent, just his temperament, which he ironed out.

I wonder if Ange will face similar problems Conte or even Jose had with the squad or not in the winter months.

Filled with a few🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you think a deflection and a hand ball which was impossible to avoid then you are clutching at straws trying to find a flaw in our best defender and possibly a Tottenham great in years to come. This guy has been immense this season.
Yeah, I don't consider those blunders (maybe the deflected goal a bit) the same as I don't consider Van De Ven's own goals as blunders.

That's just defenders doing what they can to block shots and getting unlucky.

Also:

View: https://twitter.com/bjs_alejo2/status/1711569617666097223

Filled with a few🤣🤣🤣🤣
Funny thing is we say this because we drew with the goons. If we lost, you guys would be all over his errors.

But to be honest his second goal (Pen) was a bit harsh but the deflection was his blunder.

He is an elite CB but VDV to me seems a much better CB and he has only played what 8 games?

Love him though.

Funny thing is we say this because we drew with the goons. If we lost, you guys would be all over his errors.

But to be honest his second goal (Pen) was a bit harsh but the deflection was his blunder.

He is an elite CB but VDV to me seems a much better CB and he has only played what 8 games?

Love him though.

Result didn’t change my opinion.

The deflection was Udogie and Johnson’s blunder not Romero’s. He’s was trying to block a shot that didn’t need to happen

Result didn’t change my opinion.

The deflection was Udogie and Johnson’s blunder not Romero’s. He’s was trying to block a shot that didn’t need to happen
Once again, I'll come back later after he commits a blunder and we lose and see what you guys all say lmao.
I was right about Richarlison when almost everyone here said he was better than Son because of his shithousery. Seriously people....

Back
Top Bottom