Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No one has said he can’t be replaced , Kane has proved any player can be replaced , the thing is I’m not sure why anyone would want to replace him!
You mention his injury record and red cards but I don’t think it’s that bad and having decent cover now and looking to add another centre back in the summer will provide cover and I guess if he is as replaceable as you think he will struggle to earn his place back after his next red card or injury?
Like I said before you are fully entitled to your opinion but on this one we will just have to agree to disagree!
You're mistaking my context

I'm not saying we should replace him.
I'm saying if an opportunity arose, I wouldn't be against it.

No one has said he can’t be replaced , Kane has proved any player can be replaced , the thing is I’m not sure why anyone would want to replace him!
You mention his injury record and red cards but I don’t think it’s that bad and having decent cover now and looking to add another centre back in the summer will provide cover and I guess if he is as replaceable as you think he will struggle to earn his place back after his next red card or injury?
Like I said before you are fully entitled to your opinion but on this one we will just have to agree to disagree!

You have more patience with this fart of a poster than I do. Well said, and good post.

As a CB, Romero hasn’t even reached the prime years for a player in his position. His assuredness and fine partnership with VdV provides stability and calmness to all our defensive players (incl. Vicario). He rarely gives away possession.

IJl9YLOt0Ilo.gif
ca32e486_41d0_4ad0_9a76_9c4ad05a6a09.jpeg

To he fair, at times this season, Brennan has LOOKED like he needed a good kick up the 'erse...
But seems like he's coming good now, and finding his feet.

Romero was just keeping him on his toes...
You're never more than one foot away from a good kick up the 'erse!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom