Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably should have scored another but lead our team throughout. One of the people out there who actually wanted to win. Disappointed with a lot of players today but Romero was not one of them. Constantly tried to drive us forward.

must be captain for the start of next year!

get him some english language lessons and give this man the fucking arm band! this is what a captain should be! someone whos going to run through a fucking wall for the badge on his chest!! not fucking son! spursy shit!

Nah, Son for captain. Your memory is terrible. remember Chelsea. From that point it all went downhill and it was all on Romero's stupid red and penalty given away.

I know that some of his fanboys will have a fit now but you know that it's the truth.

Nah, Son for captain. Your memory is terrible. remember Chelsea. From that point it all went downhill and it was all on Romero's stupid red and penalty given away.

I know that some of his fanboys will have a fit now but you know that it's the truth.

I've seen 5 or 6 of the exact same challenges this season, some of them much worse, one of them on us even, and they've never been given as a yellow let alone a red.

Back
Top Bottom