Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

best CB in the world for me. another reason its vital that front line gets sorted this summer or we would of wasted having him, hell be off soon.

If we can get close to £100m for him and replace him with VDV at half then it’s a supremely good but of business by our leadership group.

Could potentially replace him with 3 teenagers for less than £10m. That’s the key to long term financial success.

Bootiful.

Keane was wank, in would have looked half decent with berba

Terrible cunt Keane, cheap haircut mick div

Robbie Keane was the signing that kickstarted our rise in the early 2000s. We had a team of old dinosaurs before him and finishing bottom half every year. Keane was the catalyst.

Robbie Keane was the signing that kickstarted our rise in the early 2000s. We had a team of old dinosaurs before him and finishing bottom half every year. Keane was the catalyst.
Yeah he was amazing for that first season, a complete breath of fresh air and finally we had an exciting player - we outgrew him tho quite quickly imo

Keane was wank, in would have looked half decent with berba

Terrible cunt Keane, cheap haircut mick div
I've not been on here much recently as I couldn't be arsed with the amount of keyboard warriors, it's a shame as there are so many really good contributors, thought I'd come on and have a look though and literally first post I see is this bigoted drivel. Grow up you pathetic little arse wipe.

outgrew him? his partnership with berbatov was our strong point for a couple years. that strike partnership made it an exciting watch. once he went liverpool it was over and he wasnt the same when he came back.
Not for me - they did well at times but I always thought Keane was hugely overrated and Berba made him look good

Back
Top Bottom