crystal palace vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some on here call themselves supporters. An own goal against the run of play and everyone is off again.
When have we actually been outplayed and beaten this season?
All 3 of our losses we were the better team. Not one of the teams that beat us really can say they deserved it.

There isn't really much "deserving". If you don't put away your chances, you don't deserve to win.

I'll give you United though. That OG was lame.

You know fuck all about football, you've demonstrated that loads of times on here
Say the guy who claimed Harry had no options to pass. Lying cunt. I have the screenshot and will upload after that game. Both Son and Dier were open. Now jog on

Fuck me, there are some clueless negative incestuous pricks on this board. Hurts my brain to think they class themselves as Spurs fans. Contributing nothing, taking the reflected glory of a wonderful team who will only get better.

Back
Top Bottom