Crystal Palace Vs Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chaldi was one of the best yesterday he would be a starter, Sandro may have to be introduced gradually match by match as part of rehab process?

Just one more week of bullshit transfer stories and then finally Sky will be distracted by some actual football being played. (Although if Bale, Suarez & Rooney don't feature they will still manage to grab the headlines)
AVB has already said that Bale won't feature in this game because of his, erm, injury. Still won't stop the Journo's printing shite!

If you're a man - that's gross.
If you're a woman - are there any available photographs?

I am all man and very keen
null_zpse989fb26.gif

Last edited:
Pity Bale won't be playing. His long range shooting would get the better of Julian Speroni. Soldado might find it a bit frustrating against the Palace keeper.

Not sure their defence is going to be up to much though.

I think it will be 3 or 4-2 to us. I don't think Sandro or Kaboul will be quite ready for a full match so I can see us starting pretty much the same team we did yesterday.

Didn't Blackpool do us over twice last time holloway was in the prem?

The most dominant 3-1 loss you can imagine at their place (about 10 clear cut chances missed, 3 conceded on the counter), then a late Defoe equaliser at the Lane for a 1-1 that felt like a loss (Gomes gave away two penalties in one minute).

Lloris
Walker Dawson Fryers Rose
Paulinho Dembele
Townsend Sigurdsson Chadli
Soldado
I think it will be too early for Kaboul and Sandro unfortunately.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom