Daily Update: Has Jose Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Appoint Ledley as interim manager and give him a chance to win a trophy. That's the only way this season could have a good ending.

Nah
Love the guy, but he is likely very much part of the problem. Have you seen our defenders actually try and defend this season ?

Last edited:
Appoint Ledley as interim manager and give him a chance to win a trophy. That's the only way this season could have a good ending.
Great player and loved by the fans but I'm not convninced there's anything about him to say he either wants to or is capable of managing a club, let alone one the size of Spurs.

I hear Dynamo Zagreb are looking for a new Manager.... seeing as theirs is a criminal.... sounds RIGHT up Jose's street... what with that criminal managerial masterclass tonight!

Can't we just leave him over there to take the job....? At least he might win THEM the EL!!

I hear Dynamo Zagreb are looking for a new Manager.... seeing as theirs is a criminal.... sounds RIGHT up Jose's street... what with that criminal managerial masterclass tonight!

Can't we just leave him over there to take the job....? At least he might win THEM the EL!!

Would they even take him.
Their assistant manager just schooled him.
Why would they accept a step down.

I think this is his last club job (and maybe even his last club match), he is heading for Pundit / International management now

I don’t know enough about how Ledley’s doing as a coach and if the players are taking to him in that role. Just worried that things are so toxic and fucked up right now that his legacy gets tainted if he‘s asked to step in when he’s not ready.

I don’t know if Jose has a gag clause tied to his termination compensation but if not, Levy may well face a bit of fun dealing with the aftermath. I can see Jose lashing out and trashing the club and some, if not many, of the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom