Dane Scarlett

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A great run, but he got very lucky with the goal, it looks like he fouled the keeper. The keeper should have been stronger.

They all count. Some say he didn't mean it, or that he got lucky.

I personally think he deliberately let the ball roll towards the keeper so he could then slide in, win the ricochet and score a goal whilst simultaneously kicking the keeper in the bollocks.

Crawley Town play Pompey in the EFL trophy tonight but chances are Dane won't play as there is a more important league game on Saturday.

He is taller and stronger than a couple of seasons ago under Jose and looks confident like he knows he has what it takes. Really pleased because you could see a couple of seasons ago that he had talent.

He is taller and stronger than a couple of seasons ago under Jose and looks confident like he knows he has what it takes. Really pleased because you could see a couple of seasons ago that he had talent.
I personally rate him big time especially with the improvement in his physique I've noticed recently
...he's solid as fuck tbh. Defo been putting in the gym work.

Back
Top Bottom