Dane Scarlett

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty predictable too, I said a few pages back that I thought it would be a mistake to send him to the Championship too soon.

Bit of a toss up though given level vs quality and style of football.

........Can't say I've watched Ipswich, but do they play decent football?

Bit of a toss up though given level vs quality and style of football.

........Can't say I've watched Ipswich, but do they play decent football?
Yeah they play good football and lots of the players ahead of Dane are in good form at the moment with Ipswich having scored the most goals in the league so far. They have pretty decent depth up top so even with a couple of injuries, game time wouldn't be guaranteed. Prob should have gone back to league 1 to fight for a starting spot this year after ending his league 1 loan last year as a squad player

Last edited:
How about a small club punching above their weight in Ruislip?

:wansum:
Larry David Reaction GIF

Only was gonna get a chance at the moment if there form goes down.
Good to see he got involved today.

Feel like I did give the context when I said "off the bench today as Ipswich come from 2 goals down to draw 2-2" :ange-facepalm:
Soz, didn't see that mate but other chap added when he came on. For all I know, he could of come on a couple of mins after kick off, if that was the case then all of his input on the game would of been meaningless :king:

Quality!! Hopefully more to come. Making an impact at a top club in the Championship is great experience for the young man.

More showings like this off the bench and his minutes should increase. Thrilled at this! - Would love to see one of our academy boys take over for Sonny at the #9 in a few years (with all due respect to Mr. Veliz of course).

No goals for Scarlett but involved in both goals off the bench today as Ipswich come from 2 goals down to draw 2-2

View: https://twitter.com/suffolkev/status/1720844328883327171

View: https://twitter.com/suffolkev/status/1720846740935323912

Starting to give Kane vibes from these loans.

Kane was a write off for most of his early loans. Then it started to click

Back
Top Bottom