Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Being honest my arse. If you want to do interviews you go through the clubs press office, the players know this. He went rogue, he deserves to be fined.
You have a point. But assuming you want the player to stay at the club long term, then fining him two weeks wages is not the best way of going about it. That's a fricking pay cut.

"The England left back is prepared to push for a move to Chelsea this month if the Premier League champions follow up on their initial interest with a firm bid before the transfer window closes on August 31, and would also consider joining Manchester United"
Sounds like a threat but he can go. I thought he said he misses his parents up North.
DL can do cute business, get £110m from 2 wingers and replace them with much cheaper ones having promoted Trips and Davies to first choice and put the balance towards the stadium but hope he won't get used to the idea, he has 5 year financing facility to pay.

It's hardly a conspiracy is it?

Well, yes. It's used as a stick to beat us with, then some on here take it as verbatim and beat us some more.

Facts on the subject:
  • There's. <1% chance anyone on here knows what our players really earn
  • There's even less chance that anyone knows what every player earns
As result, it's a big streaming pile of bullshit to say how much Rose earns, how much Walker now earns, how much Shaw is on etc.

It's a thousand times worse than "ITK", because no one even claims to know - they just state it as absolute known truth.

You have a point. But assuming you want the player to stay at the club long term, then fining him two weeks wages is not the best way of going about it. That's a fricking pay cut.
Not really that bothered to be honest, i'd rather have players that want to be with us. Sends the wrong message in my view to let him off the hook, any player with the slightest grudge will go running to the press. Rules are rules Ahab and he knew them.

He's not broken up with us though as he! He's just been out and had 12-pints of Nelson, got home and given his missus a good old back-hander because she doesn't give him generous portions of pie and mash and in the morning woke up, realised what he's done and apologies. Shes accepted.

Stay classy! :adethumbup:

No way.....Bridges have been burnt, there should be no way back for the fucking snake. The club is bigger than any individual player. If he ever wears a Spurs shirt again he should be booed relentlessly

If Poch chooses him I'm not going to be singing his name but booing one of your own players? Relentlessly.....
Out of interest in your opinion how does that booing help the team??

The wee nyaff shouldn't have signed a new contract,when 6 months ago! He was being linked with a move then plus he knew what his wages was going to be! Same as van dyke at Southampton sign a 6 year contract then 6 months later want out! there should be clause in contracts that in that situation you are tied for a minimum 2 years before you can even think about re hashing your deal.

Yeah like Kane the fucker.

3 contracts in 3 years. What a bastard that boy is.

Said no one ever.

Biggest bell end you'd wish to never meet. From my neck of the woods, and early in his Liverpool career he was renown for telling kids to fuck off if they tried to talk to him

Also one of the worst most biased commentators on BT Sports and that's saying something with Robby Savage on there!

Back
Top Bottom