Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought he was very ordinary, his passing was off and crossing woeful and he barely moved in the last 20 minutes. He definitely looked like someone who has only had 2 weeks proper training. I'm sure he will get back to his brilliant best but I thought he was far from it on Sunday.

Still better than Aurier tho :)

:lamelashock:

Hard to take anything he says seriously, the little snake. I am sure he's going to force his way out the next chance he gets. Just try and give Spurs the best you got before you fuck off!
imageproxy.php

I just wish he'd shut up tbh

He seems a pretty dour and sultry character off the pitch. I remember Dele saying whenever anyone asked him what he was up to the previous night it's always watching a box set or something. He does also seem to lack perspective. No disrespect to his parents but I think Kane and Winks' parents did a better job of producing a more well rounded human being than his did.

maybe all his frustrations bubbled over & of course the Scum would have been delighted to give him a platform for his rant. It really was very out of character, given his relationship with Poch.

I do wonder now whether he was in the middle of some kind of psychological episode given the complications with his injury & time on his hands.

There have been a couple of things- getting too pissed to play at Newcastle (that fucking game) after a night with his mates & didn’t he “lose” his passport one time when we were playing abroad?

He’s too fat at the moment, and as a forum we traditionally show little mercy to fatso’s. If we forgo these rigorous appraisals of our more hefty players or transfer targets, l for one, will be disappointed.

Last edited:
Fucking love Danny rose
paddy spur paddy spur I’m no way near loving the want away snake. He pissed all over us and now expects to play a stone overweight. I’ll be happier when he’s gone. He shat on Poch, the players, and the club. Sell him to Palace or Burnley. He’s not exactly needed here.

P.S. (I still see you’re banging on about Brexit on twitter) Ain’t gonna happen mate. Maybe you should stop posting your songs about freedom and democracy in the music thread?

You don’t appear to believe in democracy unless it coincides with your personal beliefs. It seems like posing and double standards. Good luck with your twitter campaign Paddy.

Last edited:
Being out for a long time must be tough, especially when you were peaking. I can't relate to not being motivated to get fit again, I once had an injury and was out basically for a year or two and I was just itching to get back every single minute of every day. It was really fucking hard fitness wise so I can relate to it being hard but it seems strange not to be motivated to do it. I guess all that matters now is that he's sorted that out and is back feeling comfortable with it all again. The question is, can he regain his full fitness and form? I hope so but it's not a formality.

I can see why he is angry he signed a contract and then got injured and saw a rival player disrespect the manager and leave for more money. If he leaves to United for £50 mil in Jan and we get Shaw on a free, it'd be okay business. But as for putting his agent before the club and the fans and doing PR stuff about life problems and reading books... do me a favour... he isn't the only one, and a lot more are struggling a lot harder to put their own roof over their head. I don't know what to make of it any more and don't really care, but if he isn't inspired enough to train hard under Poch, I'd like to swap places.

paddy spur paddy spur I’m no way near loving the want away snake. He pissed all over us and now expects to play a stone overweight. I’ll be happier when he’s gone. He shat on Poch, the players, and the club. Sell him to Palace or Burnley. He’s not exactly needed here.

P.S. (I still see you’re banging on about Brexit on twitter) Ain’t gonna happen mate. Maybe you should stop posting your songs about freedom and democracy in the music thread?

You don’t appear to believe in democracy unless it coincides with your personal beliefs. It seems like posing and double standards. Good luck with your twitter campaign Paddy.
Cheers

For the lecture on civics.
:dierpochhug:

Sounds like he thought he wasn’t going to play again.

Added to that a close family member dying and not feeling part of the team and seeing probably one of his closest or at least oldest friends at the club leaving then mentally you can see these things adding up.

Death in particular makes you re-evaluate a lot of things.

Ultimately up to Poch.

But I can see him leaving. It’s clear that the 100% invested in the club attitude is important to Poch and Rose stated he will definitely play up north one day.
So if he really meant that then he’s gone.

All guesswork though isn’t it.

It explains his behavior, but it is not an excuse or get out of jail free card for what he did.

Trust and love is something he will have to work to regain. But I respect him for going through some tough shit

He seems a pretty dour and sultry character off the pitch. I remember Dele saying whenever anyone asked him what he was up to the previous night it's always watching a box set or something. He does also seem to lack perspective. No disrespect to his parents but I think Kane and Winks' parents did a better job of producing a more well rounded human being than his did.
Are you a psychologist

Back
Top Bottom