Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The club have just wished him a happy birthday via social media.........how the hell does he work under these conditions??
Yeah... but have they sent him a cake out to Russia.... ?
Nah, thought not...
He'll be perfectly within his rights if he wants out of the club after such a disgraceful SNUB!
NO CAKEY... NO PLAY-EY!
:roseunsure:

I think Rose has the ability to play much better than Young, both going forwards and defending.

However based on last season, Young is a slightly safer option defensively because he has been more consistent even though it's at nowhere near the level of peak Rose.

If Rose is finding his form again it's a no brainer of course.

I'd be more than happy to resolve the Trippier/Aurier/KWP issue by selling Rose and having KWP as LB backup.

Go the Azpilicueta route. Has a similar ceiling to Azpilicueta when he was a young right back who is now a brilliant left back also. He made the transfer at 23.

We wanna give KWP more minutes, I like this idea.

Do you really think his performances in the World cup especially in the 3/4th play off justifies a big money transfer? I think that ship has well and truly sailed and he will have to stay and fight for his place or go for a cut price to a lesser team than us and certainly not PSG who have unlimited funds.

I'd be more than happy to resolve the Trippier/Aurier/KWP issue by selling Rose and having KWP as LB backup.

Go the Azpilicueta route. Has a similar ceiling to Azpilicueta when he was a young right back who is now a brilliant left back also. He made the transfer at 23.

We wanna give KWP more minutes, I like this idea.

Problem is technically speaking I'd rather play Aurier than KWP at LB simply because he has a great touch on his left foot. I don't get why KWP plays left back other than to show Aurier there is no excuse why he can't either. KWP should be back-up right back. He has no left foot, isn't going to develop one, and cutting in doesn't work effectively enough.

Back
Top Bottom