Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think Rose is registered to play in the league is he?
But probably eligible for Sunday

:levylol:

It would crush me if he ever made an appearance for us

Well he's not registered in our squad so that's not possible, at least in the league. He also lost his shirt number and hasn't trained with the first team for over a year.

I wouldn't let him train with the first team again either, we need to look forwards not backwards. We don't need his fat head causing trouble again.

The players that need to be brought in from the cold are Dele and Bale, because they can still offer us something. Rose couldn't even offer Newcastle anything which is why he's still here.

Fuck me, how to appear to look mentally unwell...

41954974-9488253-image-a-1_1618853778411.jpg

Danny Rose was obviously painted as a bit of a cockwomble, and in truth he probably is. I genuinely feel sorry for the bloke though, clearly has some demons. Proved right though, I guess.

It's still true though that on the pitch, there were (and are) few who gave a fuck as much as he did.

Makes comments about the club - slags off the board/operations and that the players should be paid more.
Falls out with Mourinho - isolated from the first team.

Was he really that wrong?
Poch loved him, I would take his judgement over the recent events.
Not needed anymore and a bit outspoken, but I can't dislike the guy...
Only fond memories.

Rose made the mistake of being truthful

He also made the mistake of not respecting his club and team mates. Just like Mourinho with his public slagging of players.

We don’t need some guy we signed on the cheap from Leeds complaining that he trains with players “he had to google”. He was a fucking nobody before he played for Tottenham.

Back
Top Bottom